GigList is a market-disruptive music events and magazine site that launched in April 2017. We’re pushing the boundaries of what music media and event listings can achieve.
Powered by an ambitious and successful team, GigList is bridging the gap between live events listings - built using clever big-data algorithms - and music media. Focussing first on the UK, we're aiming to launch apps for both iOS and Android in 2018, as well as expanding our reach to the US. We’re looking to add hungry young things who love music and love to write about it to come on board. Getting involved at this stage can put you in the front row when it comes to your future career in music and media.
About the role
We’re looking for live gig reviews (if you’re attending gigs anyway, why not write for us and launch your career), album reviews (love new music, why not write an review) and music features (on the industry, on changing trends, on anything cultural really).
Ideally you’ll be someone who’s already started writing for your own blog and keen to broaden your publications and pick up. You’ll be hungry to learn and write about music and events, and have ideas on what you can contribute.
There will be access to free gigs, interviews with artists and other cool stuff. If you’re looking to get started in music journalism and media, this is the ideal role for you to gain exposure and hone your craft.
How to apply
Get in touch with your CV and any samples you have.
More like this
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- Senior Back End Developer (Python/Django) at Festicket
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Sofar Sounds
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai
- Frontend and backend software engineers at CrowdJustice
- Lead Designer at Farewill
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Startup Scouting Internship (Paid) at unbound London
- Full Stack Engineer at Vinterior