Appen constantly seeks language professionals and speakers across the globe for different language-related projects. If you’re a Linguist or simply someone who can speak, read and write the language required, you are welcome to participate.
You Might Fit This Role If:
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home
- You speak, read and write the languages listed below
- Or you have an academic and professional linguistic background
Projects You May Be Assigned To:
- Voice Data Collection - The work involves recording your voice while reading short prompts from an online phone application.
- Transcription - The work will involve converting audio files to text using an internet browser-based tool.
- Your assignment will depend on your qualifications and the availability of project.
- Flexible, but may vary on the project you’ll be assigned to
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Germany
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smartphone
- Access to a secure high-speed internet connection and a quiet workspace
- Good English comprehension
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Growth and Marketing (Associate!) at Dataswift
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd