Here at Kognitiv we consider ourselves to be an innovative and modern company who build and maintain travel websites across multiple devices. We offer a highly sophisticated but user-friendly platform that allows even the most tech phobia people to learn and be able to use our system. As an industry leader, we are constantly coming up with new ideas and technology ensuring our team are the first port of call and ensuring that we continue to surpass our client’s expectations. Pair that with our team who are all passionate about the company and what we offer, and there is a real winning family feel here.
Role and Responsibilities
We are a fun and laid back office offering a stimulating role that is extremely rewarding for the right candidate.
We currently have an exciting role for an experienced .Net Integrations Developer to join our expert integrations team and help take our core web services forward with enhanced connectivity and new supplier products. This role is a demanding one but will be hugely rewarding for the right candidate. We’re looking for a talented, dedicated Microsoft .Net Integrations Developer to work as part of our lively team. You will have a key role in integrating new supplier API’s, maintaining and improving existing connectivity and optimising the overall platform for performance. You would be responsible for the technical quality of production and delivery of the integrations on-time.
You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each integrations status whilst ensuring the highest level of quality in our work through code reviews, appraising technical aspects of work.
Ideally, you should have, or be completing, a degree incorporating Software Engineering practices, but this is not essential as commercial experience is just as important within the role. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for digital technology and enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will also need an excellent working knowledge of:
• Programming with ASP.Net (either VB.Net or C#)
• Web Services including both SOAP and REST implementations
• Markup languages (XML) and data formats (JSON)
• Microsoft SQL Server
What we offer;
Our moto is; ‘If our staff are happy, then so are our customers!’
We have listed a few of our benefits below;
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- 20 days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays) – increases with tenure in the team
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training program or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites