***We have just closed our Series A from a top UK VC so salary will be competitive depending on experience and potential***
ABOUT US – AWARD WINNING
Pixoneye is an AI first technology company using computer vision and machine learning to empower businesses to gain a deep understanding of their customers. We do this by accessing and analysing an unparalleled and unique data set; the mobile phone photo gallery all on device. Photos have become a core social currency used to record, describe and share key life events from marriage, moving home, pregnancy, holidays through to daily moments and are shared to demonstrate, interest, events, mood and desires. By analysing this rich data set, the insights available to businesses create new opportunities for increased consumer understanding, engagement and increased sales. In turn to enrich customer databases through improved user profiling, or through the prediction of key life events including moving home, pregnancy and travelling on vacation.
The team is made up of some of the leading minds in AI and computer vision with a 22 person R&D team based in Tel Aviv, including the ex-head of computer vision at Samsung and the expanding commercial team in London (ex-Waze, Groupon). We’ve won numerous awards including Digital Media Award at 4FYN (the world’s largest start-up competition) at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, recently winning the innovation award at the prestigious IIeX competition and listed in top 100 UK startups. We’ve had some great press featuring in Campaign, BBC, Wired, CityAM, Drapers and just closed our Series A investment from high profile investors Octopus Ventures, with previous strategic investment coming from notable investors including Santander and Telefonica.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
In the role of New Business Director you will be a key part of the Commercial team reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and playing a key role building out and delivering our go to market strategy. In doing so, you will engaging with major national, global and innovative brands securing them as Partners.
You will need to be comfortable articulating the nuances of our AI capabilities to different potential buyers up to C-level across different specialisms (Marketing, Data, BI, CTOs) within brands across multiple sectors including financial services (banking, insurance, credit), social media, travel and other sectors where you envisage potential interest.
You will have proven success in generating new business, showing evidence of how you have successfully navigated large organisations and managed complex deals with multiple stakeholders to a successful conclusion.
You are a strong, confident enterprise sales person, a deal maker, tech and media savvy, a natural relationship builder, who will work as part of a team to drive group and individual success. You will need to show enterprise experience, think fast on your feet, adapt commercial models to suit new industries, and design the most compelling partner offers.
You have a unique skill to source, pitch, negotiate and close new business through both designated leads and your own initiative. In doing so, you will have natural strong research abilities to understand how to learn about a prospect and crack the code to securing them as a Partner.
As a given we are looking for someone who can ensure a strong feedback loop back into management and product, maintain robust sales records, generate a valuable pipeline and wants to work with a unique product. There is a likelihood you will have experience selling to any of the following areas a preference: SaaS, Marketing technology, SME and Enterprise and in particular, Senior Marketing Leaders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3years+ enterprise sales
• Strategic thinker, planner while at the same time willing and able to roll up the sleeves and get things done
• Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage multiple accounts at the same time
• Love to ideate, be creative and drive things through to completion
• Highly enterprising and see market opportunities others don’t
• Team player, and passionate about generating new business
• Task juggler, organised, smart and determined
• Clear, compelling, and charismatic verbal and written communicator
• Enterprising and love to be challenged
• You have a bachelor’s degree and/or masters degree from a top university
• Salary: Competitive salary (negotiable dep on experience)
• Full time contract (3 month probation)
• Employee options scheme
• Zone 1-2 travel card
• Offices on Regent Street, Central London
• Be part of a growing business with large, international plans
More like this
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Full stack Web Developer (Node + React) at Trik
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- NodeJS - Back End Developer (working with 3D data) at Trik
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites
- Head of Projects at Evolution AI
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Operations Executive at SAM labs
- CEO, Co-founder at Convaio
- Data Lead at Plural AI