A new business development professional is needed to join a fast-paced and exciting technology company with the goal to fill the gap for millions of local service businesses that are not yet online.
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses attract new customers online.
Our mission is to give small service-sector businesses access to the customer base now captured by larger businesses who have the time, knowledge, and resources to build a professional online presence.
UENI builds each business a search-engine optimized website, verifies the business on Google, and lists the business on high-traffic, trusted platforms and online maps.
What you will be doing
You need to be proactive and ready to hit the ground running. You will identify prospective partners and opportunities through, telephone, email contact & networking as well as prepare the presentations and proposals.
We are looking for a unique individual who is dynamic and entrepreneurial and who can see opportunities for the business when meeting and talking with prospective partners.
- Native English, other languages are a plus
- Previous experience in outbound sales, used to high-volume and hitting targets
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal & strong presentation skills.
- Confident in a client facing role - Building strong and lasting relationships with your clients and partners in your territory.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing early-stage company environment and being part of growing a new business, but you also have experience in bigger environments.
- Passion for the startup sector, as well as small businesses and how they work
- An interest in new technologies and concepts relating to them
- PLUS if you have experience within a new business B2B sales/BD role.
- Competitive salary & Equity options package
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Employee referral scheme
- Career progression – personal development, autonomy and responsibility
- Support for in-house and external training for professional development
- Work with brilliant people from 10+ nationalities who love what they do
- Camaraderie & team spirit – we have a stocked kitchen, Friday beers, and regular office parties
Salary range £20,000 — 30,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Business Development Associate at Dataswift
- Growth and Marketing (Associate!) at Dataswift