About The Bot Platform
The Bot Platform is the trusted platform for building bots on Messenger, recommended by Facebook.
We work with customers such as the BBC, Sony Music, and Universal Music Group to create engaging bots that deliver great business value. Our founders have previously run an award winning creative technology company.
The Bot Platform helps brands and companies engage with their audience on a 1-1 private and automated manner, generating sales, high levels of engagement and boosting loyalty.
We are a technology start-up with big ambitions, a fun culture and we’re looking for more people like us to help us take it to the next level as we continue to grow the business.
As a member of the The Bot Platform team, you inspire leading companies, brands, and agencies to work smarter with private 1-1 communications. Using your passion for digital solutions, you help spread the magic of The Bot Platform to organizations around the world.
This role is an exciting opportunity to help build the next big business and define the future of truly ground-breaking technology.
In this role, you work to drive awareness, adoption and business of The Bot Platform. This role commands a large amount of responsibility, and you are expected to participate actively in all aspects of building the business. This includes strategic planning, demand generation, installed base engagement/promotion and account management.
The Bot Platform helps millions of people privately communicate with businesses all around the world, and build what’s next for their business — all with trailblazing technology. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — brands, agencies, media & publishers, sports & entertainment, travel & hospitality — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Ensure delivery of new business Monthly Recurring Revenue (MMR) objectives
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals (media, genomics, gaming and finance), resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Be able to qualify, and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for bot deployment, articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys, and generally display a passion for computer science and cloud.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Communicate effectively with English-speaking clients.
- 2 years of technology or digital advertising sales experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- 3 years of technology or digital advertising sales experience.
- Salesforce, CRM systems integration experience.
- Understanding of how various digital marketing and advertising solutions work, with the ability to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Track record of meeting sales targets consistently.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service, and perform basic technical qualification.
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
More like this
- Channel Sales Director at Hawk Safety Limited
- Customer Success Lead at Saberr
- Technical Project Manager at Storyblaster, Inc.
- Senior Product Manager at Sideways 6
- Customer Service Executive at Promotional Space
- Content Marketing Manager at Ebsta
- Sales Development Manager at Contagious
- Sales Director at Campusboard Group Ltd
- Head of Digital Solutions at Royal Society for Blind Children
- Sales Development Executive at Contagious