Tailify was coined "the startup most likely to revolutionise the media industry" by Starcom MediaVest. Tailify is an end-to-end solution for Influencer Marketing, meaning we connect social media influencers and brands, so they can create high-impact content campaigns together. We work in the fastest growing ad-segment and our customers include brands such as Coca-Cola, Disney, L'Oréal, Uber, LG, Tesco, Universal, Marc Jacobs and Sony Music.
The role as Campaign Coordinator is an exciting one! The role sits in the heart of Tailify, where you’ll be responsible for creating all our campaign proposals used for convincing new clients to use Tailify for their influencer marketing.
You will be working very close with the sales team to understand exactly what the client’s needs are, and how Tailify can help them. As these campaigns will be executed by our campaign team and influencers, you’ll also be working closely with them to ensure the creativity, quality and success of our work.
Determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings
Develop proposal by assembling information including objectives/outcomes/deliverables, budget, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts
Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases
Obtain approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers
Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes
Support on ad-hoc projects as needed
Who we are looking for:
You may have a few years of relevant work experience or be a graduate looking for your first role. If you have campaign content & design experience that is appreciated, but not a must.
You'll have full ownership and knowledge about your own work tasks. You are not afraid of working under pressure, you have a proactive nature, you are creative, you are detailed oriented, you can juggle several projects at the same time and you are not afraid of learning new skills.
- You have very strong Powerpoint/Keynote skills
- You can think commercially
- You are creative and can tailor your content to different audiences
- You're entrepreneurial and aspirational
- You are happy to take on a lot of responsibility from day one and are proactive
- You are accurate in your work
- You are keen to join a start-up
- You'll get to join a team of entrepreneurs - We love what we do!
- You'll be offered a competitive salary
- You will also get to be part of our highly vibrant and fast paced office culture
- You'll get your own macbook
- You'll get free food and drinks
- You'll get to take part in plenty of out of office activities - we're located just next to Old Street roundabout after all
More like this
- Global Events Marketing Co-ordinator at SaaScribe Media LTD
- Product Designer at OLIO
- Analytics & Growth Associate at OLIO
- Growth Manager at PlanSnap Ltd
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai
- Social Media Evaluator at Appen
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Head of Growth at Sensible Object Ltd
- Customer Success Manager at Apperio
- Customer Success Manager at JOOR Inc.