London HQ, New York, Melbourne + Boston | 50-100
Our ‘Why’, ‘How’, and ‘What’
ihorizon is your accounting partner to accelerate your business growth. Gathering years of experience and expertise in scaling tech businesses, and weaving them into impressive and intelligent finance solutions, we specialise in accounting and innovative finance solutions for entrepreneurs and startups in the tech industry.
Our vision is to be the founders choice for startup accounting. How? By providing no-nonsense finance solutions, we share knowledge & innovation across our network, and enable the best of the world’s startups to achieve their own vision.
Our values guide how we work together, define our internal culture, and help us achieve our goal:
Do you want to work in a team of motivated and talented individuals and partner with some of the world’s fastest-growing tech startups such as Songkick, Mixcloud, and Patch? We put partnership at the heart of everything we do, that’s why you will interact with founders, financial directors, CFO’s, and office managers right from the start and help businesses grow from within.
A day in the life of an Events + Office Manager:
We are looking for an amazing Events and Office Manager to organise, coordinate administrative and office procedures. This dual role will report into the Operations Manager and will lend support to the various people activities at ihorizon. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Roles & Responsibility
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Welcoming new starters & supporting the recruitment process
- Booking & supporting internal workshops training sessions
- Organising seasonal & team building events
- Office decoration & setup for seasonal events or workshops
- Supporting executive team with diary management & ad-hoc admin
- Managing posts; sending externally, distributing internally
- Building Maintenance
- Mail Administration
- Equipment inventory & maintenance
- Adhoc bills (utility, office, services)
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organise the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors by providing a warm greeting
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
What we offer you
🚀 An opportunity to work with the world’s leading tech startups.
⚖️ Autonomous and flexible work style - 2 WFH d/m and flex start & finish times each day (+-1). We don’t need time sheets to be at our most efficient!
🍕 A fully stocked kitchen for breakfast & lunch.
🎉 Frequent socials including team sports days, retro video game competitions, drinks, and dinners thrown by our very own social committee.
💚 Green Team - environmental catch ups and initiatives.
💻 Tech - all of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
🌟 Personal Development - we’re harnessing a culture of learning and want you to have the chance to become a leader from day 1.
💸 Profit Share - after 1 year service, you’re eligible for our profit share scheme.
💎 Pension plan with a 3% employer contribution.
🌴 22 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and Xmas eve to NY office closure.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Backend Developer at Marvel Prototyping
- Audience Development Manager at Parli
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Head Of Engineering at Finmo
- Senior Backend Engineer at Caravelo
- Tech Lead at BeRightBack
- Head of Marketing at Wriggle
- Executive Assistant at CEEK Marketing