We have just taken over the coolest building in London, a converted church in Hackney Road, and we are building an amazing co-working space in there. It's currently 35 of us and we need to triple in size in 6 months.
We are looking for an office manager that can help us get everything arranged properly (access control, cleaning, catering, etc.) and liaise both with suppliers, members and the rest of the team (architects, designers, management).
We are looking for somebody that can start immediately.
Salary range £20,000 — 35,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Experienced Marketing Professional at MindsDB
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd