We have just taken over the coolest building in London, a converted church in Hackney Road, and we are building an amazing co-working space in there. It's currently 35 of us and we need to triple in size in 6 months.
We are looking for an office manager that can help us get everything arranged properly (access control, cleaning, catering, etc.) and liaise both with suppliers, members and the rest of the team (architects, designers, management).
We are looking for somebody that can start immediately.
Salary range £20,000 — 35,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies