Online Marketing - Graphic Design Internship
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have an affinity and talent for graphic design? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded in 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +160,000 branded bathroom products (e.g. Grohe shower systems, and Hansgrohe kitchen taps) directly to the consumer at competitive prices. We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside of the office you will never get bored with regular drinks, and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
As a graphics design intern at iSi you will get exposure to both the online marketing aspects, as well as the graphic design. Like any position at our company, you will receive real responsibility. You have the freedom to take your ideas from the concept stage to the implementation stage where it will be placed live on our websites across the countries we are active in. Working on the graphics in a fast-growing e-commerce company means you can also expect a diverse range of activities, that will also change over time.
Some things you can expect:
· Thinking of and implementing concepts for website banners
· Creating retargeting graphics
· Creating graphics for social media platforms
· Working on promotional campaigns
· Your own ideas that you bring to the table
· You have a strong passion for graphic design and specific training in this field
· You are interested in applying your passion for graphic design in an e-commerce setting
· You are proficient in graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
· You are comfortable with multi-tasking and are not afraid to take initiative.
· Prior internship experience in graphic design is a plus
· Fluent in English
Salary: 700€ / month
Start date: (October 2018) Placements throughout the year
Duration: Anywhere between 4 - 12 months
Since we are growing rapidly, we are always looking to expand our team with skilled and like-minded people, and as a successful intern there will be opportunities with us after your graduation to grow alongside the company.
Do you want to make a great start in online marketing, and does the above profile match your background? Then apply now by sending your application (CV, motivation letter and some examples of graphic works you have done) to [email protected], and you will hear from us as soon as possible!
Salary range £600 — 800
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- E-commerce Sales Representative Internship at SuperBath
- Software engineer (all levels) at Trussle
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites
- E-commerce Co-ordinator at Bloodwise
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Backend Developer at Subsec
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Trussle
- Acquisition Data Analyst at Trussle
- Digital Agency Project Coordinator at Hallway Studios