MysteryVibe is an award-winning British brand who design and build luxury pleasure products. Our flagship product, Crescendo, is the world's first flexible smart vibrator, that can be bent to adapt to the user’s body and offers countless vibrations for a truly personalised pleasure experience. We believe that an enlightened and liberal society is a safer & happier one.
To continue growth we’re looking for Operations support to help us coordinate our international activities from London. You’ll join us at a very exciting stage, as we scale the business and release our second product. Working directly with the founders, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and execute our operations strategy, and have a real impact on the growth and direction of the company.
- Support the development and execution of an integrated operations strategy to support MysteryVibe’s business objectives.
- Lead on customer interaction, from supporting on queries to understanding customer needs to feed into future product development and comms
- Support logistics operations in UK, US and HK to ensure our website orders, customer requests and logistics are always in-sync
- Organise Purchase Orders, issue invoices and process deliveries for Business sales, such as to Amazon, Retailers and Distributors
- Update accounts (Quickbooks), pay bills (Bills.com)
- Support exhibitions and conferences
More importantly, we're looking for someone who is extremely diligent and loves interacting with customers. Some adaptable, with a can-do attitude and real drive to grow the business & their career rapidly.
Salary range £20,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Energetic Operations Intern at Foodchain Technologies
- Full-Stack Engineer at Trouva
- Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Frontend Developer at Zero Deposit
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Project Manager at Lighthouse London
- Farmer Happiness Associate/ Marketing Assistant at fieldmargin
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Customer Support for Software (SaaS) at Deskpro
- Co-Founder/Partner/Investor at Digital Growth Agency