Credit Kudos is a financial technology provider, facilitating a transparent relationship between individuals and companies, so that products can be tailored to unique needs better than the one-size-fits-all credit check approach.
We're the first company of our kind, using bank transaction data to build a new kind of Financial Behaviour Score, one that's fairer and more actionable than a traditional credit score.
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to help grease the wheels of day-to-day life at Kudos HQ, laying foundations for effective company growth. The role would be integral to the development of the company and you'd enjoy a broad range of assignments and responsibilities.
We’re a completely flat/transparent operation and don't keep secrets. We manage everything through a combination of Slack, Trello and
What you’ll be doing:
- Thinking creatively and with empathy to find ways of improving the happiness and effectiveness of the team.
- Assist the CEO in creating all forms of marketing materials and documentation - whether it's slide decks or website copy.
- Facilities and systems management - keeping the lights on and looking after everyone
- Finance and accounting - including business analysis, budgeting, forecasting and financial modelling
- Supporting the founders with event organisation, including team socials, company-hosted events and travel.
- Managing team administration - expenses, travel, invoices etc.
- Debating the relative merits of London’s many craft breweries, coffee houses and carrot cakes - some of our favourite things.
- You're extremely organised and meticulous in your work, with a can-do attitude.
- You've a high level of energy and prefer results to excuses.
- You're happy with ownership and get lots of satisfaction from a completed list of tasks
- You're always learning and always want to be.
- You enjoy small teams and communicate clearly and articulately, both verbally and in writing.
- You've great attention to detail - "t"s crossed and "i"s dotted.
- You have 2-5 years professional experience
What we value:
- Commitment, restraint, expansive thinking, honesty and a good sense of humour.
- We are transparent and expect the same, we prefer whiteboards not loud voices.
- Familiarity with a startup environment, we value efficient time management over “bums on seats”.
- Self-starters: we're looking for someone to hit the ground running and be comfortable with ownership. You'd have the complete backing of the founders.
- Learning: we’d be hiring you for your ability to learn quickly; not because we think you already know it all.
- Salary in line with experience (at least the London Living Wage).
- The opportunity to work with an exciting, early-stage FinTech startup.
- A 5-week holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays!)
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Painfully trendy location, right in the heart of Dalston. Jazz, cafés and bakeries galore.
- A nice place to work and a sparkly new laptop.
- Reports directly to the founders.
More like this
- Partnerships Manager - Public Sector at Beam
- Full-stack Lead Developer at AssetVault at AssetVault
- Member Manager at Beam
- Account Executive at Zen Educate
- Employer Partnerships Associate at Beam
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Event Manager at Hardware Pioneers
- PHP Full stack developer at TicketTailor at Create and Adapt
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Senior Back-end Developer at miPic at miPic