Entale is an exciting new way to listen to your favourite podcasts. Through the use of advanced AI and a cutting-edge publisher platform, we dynamically show listeners pictures, links, articles, social media posts and other relevant and engaging content that means they can delve deeper into their favourite stories as they listen via our mobile app.
As a venture-funded startup, we are out to disrupt the world of podcasting, by bringing this experience to as many listeners and as many podcasts as possible. This year we were excited to win a Webby Award for Best Visual Design in a mobile app - an example of how we are shaking up the world of audio!
We have produced a number of chart topping podcasts for a variety of brands,
publishers and influencers including; Vanity Fair, The Economist, Country & Townhouse, Metro, Universal Music, Pukka Tea, The Vamps and Professor Green. We are looking for a bright, dynamic Junior Operations Intern to manage the smooth running of a rapidly expanding team and business.
The role will include:
- Managing the recording studio schedule, looking after talent coming in and out
- Managing user access to the Entale cloud software platform, working with producers and clients to ensure they understand how to fully use the platform
- Creating additional content for Entale shows produced in-studio, and working on behalf of clients to add that content to their shows on the Entale platform
- Pro-active email outreach to potential new production partners and clients
- Community management of the Entale app user base, including producing assets for social media and running the key Entale social media accounts on Twitter,
- Instagram and Facebook
- Engaging with the user community to facilitate information gathering about how we can improve the Entale end-user product, including running surveys on email and social media, and organising focus groups to support the product development team
- Keen interest in podcasts and spoken word audio
- Excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
- Experience with content management platforms and standard Office packages
- Understanding of social media and audience engagement strategy
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial character who thrives in a small team environment
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full-stack developer at SharpCloud
- Full-stack Software Developer at Reducer
- Software developer at Applied
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Full Stack Lead at Stairway
- Statutory Accountant at ihorizon
- Product Design Lead at OurPath
- Vp Of Eng / Cto at Formalytics