Car Quids connects brands with car owners, who get paid to display adverts on their car. As we are now scaling off the back of strong sales, we are looking for someone to take ownership of our customer success – both day to day as well as having input at a high level on our operations strategy and product development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with our 10,000+ members and client brands to ensure our branded cars are smoothly and efficiently mobilised across the country.
- Building up a partner network of fitting locations and qualified fitters.
- Product managing the build of tech tools that make our operations smoother.
- Overseeing the launch of campaigns for clients that include Papa Johns, easyCar, Bloom & Wild, Makers Academy, eMoov, Taj Hotels, JustPark and others.
- Liaising with brands to continue impressing them even after ther campaign has launched - e.g. by mobilising a flash mob of cars driving through a city centre on the weekend.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Excited by the prospect of being part of something huge and motivated by seeing Car Quids cars on streets all around you.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Able to get stuck in and get their hands dirty with campaign launches – be it assisting fitters where needed, overseeing print orders, and more.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Drive - especially Sheets/Excel.
- Able to drive a car (and ideally owns their own car, but not necessary).
This role would suit a candidate who has
at least a small amount of operational experience and enjoys delivering
campaigns and results for our clients. You’ll be working in a small team which
is growing fast and looking for a strong candidate to join them in innovating
the outdoor advertising industry.
Please apply via the form below and tell us in a few sentences which part(s) of this role interest you most and why?
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Inbound marketer at Car Quids
- Full stack developer at Car Quids
- Head of Marketing at Homegrown
- [Mid-level] Web Designer at Bemore Ltd.
- Graphic Designer and Photographer at Memiah Limited
- Inbound Marketer / Content Producer at Makers Academy
- Data Report Lead at Hack Partners
- Fund Operations Analyst at Entrepreneur First
- Data Analyst at carwow
- Business Development Intern at Codec