My Method has established itself as the No.1 provider of Pilates & yoga ‘delivered to your door’.
MM is a trusted authority for customers
and teachers, setting the bar for teaching standards and consolidating segments
of the fast growing, but highly fragmented wellness market.
We are looking for a solutions driven, dynamic individual, who is highly numerate, with strong management and communication skills, who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You must be KPI driven, commercially minded with a ‘can do’ entrepreneurial attitude and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.Responsible for driving and monitoring business and team performance across all functions and implementing and refining processes to improve efficiency, as the company rapidly scales.
For the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity to
develop their career quickly within a future market leader.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing operational KPI’s and analytics including data extracts from management accounts and booking system.
- Managing a move from manual KPI reporting to data extraction, including an evaluation of key business metrics.
- Analysis of KPI reports in line with business objectives.
- Managing day-to-day business operations. Providing operational leadership and management for a team of 5-10 (comprising freelance and full-time staff).
- Managing and scaling customer service operation - responsible for managing the Bookings/Customer Success team, taking responsibility for client retention and the optimisation of up-selling opportunities.
- Overseeing teacher recruitment, including managing recruitment coordinators and interviewers
- Responsible for the business maintaining the highest standards of customer service
- Management of accountant and legal counsel.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the flawless execution of projects
- Maintain a solid overview of company operations and coordinate staff and resources to ensure business goals and priorities are met
- Mentor and motivate team members to increase productivity and implement best practice
- Ensuring that new projects or initiatives are properly planned and executed effectively
- Design, implement and improve processes for project management and analysis
- Examine analytics data and draw insights to improve company operation
Finance & Legal:
- Working with outsourced accountants to ensure timely and accurate delivery of management accounting information
- Updating weekly cashflow and managing payments
- Preparing and updating operational plan (P&L/Cashflow), in-line with business plan and monthly variance analysis/reporting
- Preparing financial forecasts and budgets
- Liaising with HMRC on PAYE & Tax
- Company Secretarial administration, including updating shareholder registers/cap table.
- Working with MM lawyer to develop timely and cost-effective legal solutions
- Ensuring MM meets its obligations in regard to health & safety, employee welfare and data protection.
- Responsible for employment contracts, management of holidays, staff rotas, timesheets and performance evaluation.
- Management of company insurance arrangements
- Ensuring the culture and values of the company are represented in all aspects of operations
- Working with CEO on B Corporation Certification
- Implementing transparent, ethical business processes.
- Responsible for the smooth running of MM’s offices and IT infrastructure
- Working with CEO, CTO & accountant to develop, and manage the implementation of, best in class technology solutions in support of operational & strategic objectives.
- Working with the CEO and CTO to develop frameworks and strategy for successful business development.
- Assist CEO with business planning, development, fundraising and investor communications.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Professional financial qualification (or business degree equivalent)
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial & operations management [including managing at least one significant IT systems implementation project].
- Highly developed project and team management skills,
- Advanced Excel user, able to demonstrate a high degree of IT literacy (e.g. G-Suite, Cello, Trello, Databox and Xero).
- Previous team leadership experience in an early stage or start-up business is essential.
- Financial modelling and experience of GDPR implementation an advantage.
- Previous exposure to, or a passion for, healthy lifestyle and wellness highly desirable.
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, willing to regularly go that extra mile to ensure we always deliver for our customers
- Self-driven and results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and cultural fit
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, with a positive “can do” attitude and flexibility toward dynamic change
- Strong motivator, innovative thinker with integrity and a leader by example
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to operate with limited guidance, prioritising multiple demands and projects
- Ability to truly simplify procedures and systems, from research to full implementation, for maximum efficiency
- A strong and proven problem solver who embraces accountability
- A strategic thinker with an ability to think outside the box where required whilst maintaining an attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to adapt to different situations
- Ability to partner and influence across internal and external partners and functions
- Passion for new technologies
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- We need you to be a natural hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day!
- We get to the point and focus on results– no corporate fluff.
- Discounted rates on Pilates & Yoga sessions in your home.
- B Corporation – giving percentage of profit to charities for neurological and lifestyle related diseases.
- Bonus & share option scheme.
- Remuneration: £55k per annum + bonus & share options, 28 days annual leave.
- Initial contract 3 months, with the opportunity of a permanent contract at the end of that period.
Salary range £55,000 — 55,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Software Engineer at Stotles
- Sales Manager at Cervest
- R&D Tax Senior at Claimer
- Product Owner at We Make Websites