Our mission is to make sustainable, thoughtful travel mainstream. We provide sustainable holiday experiences that take travelers off the beaten track, via trains, boats and more - but more than that, we want to create a movement that helps the world travel thoughtfully and sustainably once it can travel again.
🌳What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to join us to support many different areas of our business operations for six months. This is a unique chance to work with a dynamic team and dig into what it really takes to build a business from its early days, and report directly to our founder and CEO. We’ll need someone who isn’t afraid to jump right in and support us wherever needed: a fast learner with a proactive growth mindset who will thrive in an environment of changing priorities and high momentum.
This is a junior role with a lot of opportunity for growth and mentorship, working alongside trailblazers in the startup community. It is ideal for a recent graduate or someone with a couple years of experience who is looking for a challenge to kick start an entrepreneurial career.
🚉What are the key responsibilities?
- Assembling travel journeys for customers using the tools and templates we already have in place, conducting your own research to add to and augment our templates, and making suggestions for further automation
- Updating and organising customer data to prioritise, action and streamline our processes
- Assisting with customer service, both online and via the phone
- Supporting the team in any area of the business needed, from marketing and community building, to product and data management
⛰ What are we looking for?
- Belief in our mission and a passion for sustainability and/or slow travel
- The ability to write beautifully creative and grammatically perfect travel content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a positive and professional approach to interactions with our team and customers
- Proficiency in Excel and comfort working with and organising data sets
- An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- An ability to roll with the punches and switch gears
- Bonus: operations experience in either in a high growth startup or small team
- Work with an all-star, dynamic team in a rapidly growing, ambitious startup
- Get mentorship from across our team - we have some of the most brilliant minds in this space working on Meander
- Make your mark on the business with confidence - we’re a small team, and everyone's opinion matters
- Get exposure to all aspects of the business - we discuss and strategise together and look for ideas to improve from all quarters
More like this
- Full Stack Web Developer at VERIFY MY AGE
- Quality Assurance Engineer at VERIFY MY AGE
- General Manager at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Business Development at VERIFY MY AGE
- VP Product at VERIFY MY AGE
- Business Development Executive at VERIFY MY AGE
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Intern at NG Launchpad