Operations Intern – Social Business fighting food waste - Immediate Start
We create a market for misshapen and surplus fruits and vegetables (wonky veg) by reclaiming this perfectly good produce and delivering them weekly to people’s home and their workplaces via London’s first wonky veg box delivery service .
The Independent says “If you’re based in London and want to help fight the battle against food waste, we’d definitely recommend giving Oddbox a try” but check us out for yourself on www.oddbox.co.uk or watch the Oddbox in 60 seconds video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-7FAC_dXTA .
Your main responsibility will be to help us provide excellent customer service and to support us in running the operational side of the business.
- · Assist us from time to time on various day to day research and support activities that will help us maintain our exponential growth
- In addition there will be onsite opportunities where you will represent Oddbox in fairs, pop up stalls, exhibitions etc (usually 1x / 2x per month) as the situation demands. You will be compensated travel expenses for these.
Customer service support
- You'll be the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries and will manage the general inbox: [email protected]
- · Manage any issues with delivery with the customers and the drivers
· A positive attitude, particularly to new tasks and problem solving.
· You are driven and have entrepreneurial spirit, not letting anything dampen your energy and will push through to achieve results.
· Self-motivation and great organisational skills.
· You'll also be happy to work autonomously.
Start date: ASAP
· Work spread across two locations (Angel – co-working office and West Norwood – OddBox warehouse)
· Duration of role – 6 months after which we might make you permanent based on our 2018 objectives being met
· Compensation – National minimum wage for 40 hours every week
If this sounds like you – drop us an email at [email protected] and let’s start the conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.
More like this
- Operations Managers/Associates at Lyvly
- Commission only Sales Freelancer - Fully Remote at aXpire Fund Solutions Ltd
- Product Designer at Founders Factory
- Studio Manager at 3vil Genius Ltd
- Employer Brand + Culture Partner at Create + Adapt
- Chief Commercial Officer at MedicSpot
- Junior Project Manager at Lattimore and Friends
- Senior Backend Developer (Node) at Farewill
- Member Sales Executive at Lyvly