We’re Chip. We’re here to make saving effortless, easy and fun. Our mission is to build the best savings app in the world.
We help people save up money automatically. In fact, we’ve automatically saved more than £150 million for tens of thousands of our savers already.
We’ve done all this by using AI, Open Banking and a disruptive approach to traditional banking.
Now, we’re helping people get better returns automatically, too.
You can open a market leading savings account in a couple of taps in Chip, as well as deposit, track and withdraw your money.
As you sit back, save and earn interest, we’ll keep going to the banks on your behalf to negotiate better rates.
This was a service that used to only be available to the super-rich, but we've done some clever things to pool Chip savers' money, so we can negotiate with banks like you're a millionaire.
Sounds pretty good, eh? And we’re just getting started.
Chip is being built by a fast-growing team of designers, developers, customer service professionals, marketers, banking experts, and entrepreneurs, with the backing of more than 11,000 investors and a huge community of Chip savers.
If you want to join us, we always want to hear from anyone who believes technology can make saving effortless, easy and fun.
We’re growing fast and we have some very exciting plans. We’re looking for an Operations Manager to help us make them happen.
We are looking for talented and dedicated Operations Manager, our goal where possible is to automate and innovate, making sure the right tools are in place to enable the team to work as a business enabling function rather than huddling over Excel running manual repetitive tasks.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Ensuring that proper processes and procedures are in place and followed for core products.
- Documenting procedures for third-party and internal monitoring.
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure objectives and KPIs are met.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Ensuring that new products are adequately monitored and the necessary resources are available and in place prior to launch.
- Work closely with the data team to ensure that our data is utilised effectively for the purposes of monitoring and fixing problems.
- Working closely with the VP of Operations to determine areas for improvement within the product to drive efficiency and ensure the best possible customer experience.
What we’re really looking for:
- Experience managing a team
- Minimum 3 years experience in an operations role within a tech/fintech startup
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
- SQL - Basic to intermediate knowledge
- Efficient and process driven
- Numerate with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive with our core value “Make it Happen” in mind
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Smart, with the ability to find solutions independently
- Has worked in a tech environment before
Salary range £45,000 — 50,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Graduate Area/ Shift Manager (m/w/d) 2021 at Amazon
- Customer Service Operations intern at Amazon
- Area Manager 2021, Pipeline to the Pathways Progra at Amazon
- Senior PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Data Engineer at Everpress
- Principal Product Designer (seventh employee) at Oliva
- Design and No-Code Apprentice at SIDE Labs
- Sales Development Representative - FinTech at Kandidate
- Head of Sales | FinTech at Kandidate
- Head of Engineering at Harper