GTN Ltd is building the world’s most efficient technology for drug discovery: Generative Tensorial Networks. Our technology addresses the main challenges in the search for new drugs with novel technology built on recent interdisciplinary developments in the fields of machine learning and quantum physics, in order to simulate, analyse and search for new chemical compounds. The company is based in central London and run by a passionate and highly skilled team of quantum physicists, machine learning experts, and chemists.
GTN has some of the world’s brightest minds on its advisory board. Their other roles include directing the Max Planck Institute, Professors at Cambridge university, UCL and Ghent university, and Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
GTN is backed by Tier 1 investors from Europe and US (their other investments include Rigetti Computing and Magic Pony).
About the role
We are growing rapidly and looking for someone with operational execution skills to lead on the day-to-day running of the company.
As an Operations Manager, you will be working closely with our CEO, your role will touch on all areas of the business including planning, finance, employment, HR and legal. You will work with the team to ensure there are effective communication processes running throughout the company. You will be part of an intellectually rigorous and fast-paced environment and you will experience a wide range of exciting responsibilities.
- You have 1+ years’ experience in an operations role in a start-up or early stage tech company.
- You are motivated, organized, fast learner and have very good management skills.
- You should have extensive experience working on excel, html, php and other relevant tools.
- You are an excellent oral and written communicator.
- You have both a strong attention to details and an ability to see the wider picture and to focus your efforts where they are most needed.
- You are flexible, a fast learner and are happy to apply yourself to different areas of the company when needed.
We offer a competitive salary. Compensation package dependent on demonstrated capabilities and experience.
Please email your CV to our team.
Closing date Open until filled.
Salary range £13,000 — 20,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Operations Manager at ObjectBox
- Lead Technical Pre-sales Engineer at Cyberlytic
- Front-end Engineer at Snapppt
- Back-end developer (Node.js) at Reposit
- Software Engineer at Mendelian Genetics
- SEO Lead at MyTutor
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- General Management Intern at Pixoneye
- An innovative, ambitious Back End Engineer at TrueLayer