The Nomad MBA brings young professionals together to live in different countries, while learning the entrepreneurial skills for a career that'll make them come alive.
After the success of our inaugural two programs, we're looking to expand our small team with an operations director – because we're growing fast.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WORKING WITH US:
• we're purpose-driven: getting young professionals the skills and mindset to create remarkable careers means everything to us
• we're a team of young professionals ourselves, who get amazing things done and also spend lots of time laughing together
• you'll get to slow-travel the world
• we live by our values: self-responsibility, lifelong learning and radical transparency
• While we're based in London, we're super flexible with how and where you work
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your main role will be to work directly with the COO and our program directors to create amazing and seamless experiences for all Nomad MBA tribes:
• You’ll support our COO in locating & booking apartments/co-working spaces for each tribe – along with liaising with our local network on programs.
• You’ll be the main point of contact for any logistical & visa process related questions and will work in tandem with our program directors.
• You’ll be deciding who to admit to our programs via our admissions process(!)
• You'll do tonnes of other stuff – from answering questions to admin to being sent out onto programs yourself and making events happen. As a fast-growing startup, there’s so many areas you could grow into as one of our earliest team-members...
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• You're someone who's organised, with a detail and process-oriented mindset
• You get things done fast and are willing to learn through discomfort
• You possess a high level of emotional intelligence
• You can work autonomously, with at least 2 years work experience
• Most importantly, you believe in our purpose and share our values.
application deadline: 1st June, but we're interviewing on a rolling basis
Additional Application InstructionsPlease send your LinkedIn url in your application, along with a couple of paragraphs answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at The Nomad MBA, and this role in particular?
- How would you change our programs to make them more effective?
Salary range £20,000 — 24,000
More like this
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Project Portfolio Lead at Tech Nation
- Partnerships Executive at Tech Nation
- Software Engineer at OAKAM Ltd.