We are looking for a Paid Ads Specialist, who's looking to be a big part of growing Europe’s #1 rated digital marketing agency for eCommerce and retail brands..
If the above sounds like you, keep reading...
- To put it simply, we’re in business to create growth opportunities. Empowering Reloaders to experience career firsts and our brands to hit digital firsts, year after year.
- We only hire people who will add to our team; individuals who are passionate about what they do for a living, keen to collaborate and will work hard everyday to grow professionally and to improve what we’re doing for our clients.
- Be yourself! At Reload, we are committed to creating a work environment built around inclusivity, fairness & mutual respect. This commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experienced is an important part of why we ask Reloaders to bring their true selves to work every single day.
- We’re on a journey to become “the agency of choice for eCommerce and retail brands”. This gives you the chance to become a true expert in a niche industry, deepening your knowledge and skills in eCommerce, retail & how to grow consumer brands.
- As an independent agency, our London team of 10-20 are like a family. We actually enjoy work (yes, that's not a joke) as we're working in a fun & dynamic environment, collaborating with each other across the same clients, projects and campaigns, meaning we get to know each other extremely well.
- We’re also backed by 80 Reloaders across the world, with international offices and a global client base. You’ll have the opportunity to work on large brands, collaborate with our international teams and (post-Covid) travel to and work from our global offices.
Why not look at what Reloaders have to say…
"Okay, I'm hooked, but what's actually the role?"
For every Reloader…
- At ease dealing with a start-up fast moving environment, juggling 10+ clients and able to hit quick turn around deadlines. Showcasing your ability to be responsible and organise your workload effectively, especially when spinning multiple plates at once. These will be vital to the role in ensuring deadlines are hit.
- No day is the same. You’ll be working with a range of clients from global ecommerce retailers and brands, down to new start-ups who are trying to carve their share of the market..
- Regularly in conversation with clients & business partners. We don’t keep our team at a desk all day and you’ll have plenty of client contact and the opportunity to build genuine relationships (including travelling when the world is able to). This means the right candidate will be able to come up with ideas, talking to clients and presenting with passion.
For this Paid Ads Specialist role…
- Confident and comfortable in building and managing multi-channel campaigns (across Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram) that actually deliver results for their clients.
- Able to effectively use campaign objectives, allocate budgets, tailor audience targeting to the brands’ customer, set-up split tests & experiments and continually optimise to improve performance
- Can analyse results, using your strong analytical and numerical skills, looking at data to continually improve campaign performance.
- Coming up with campaign ideas, ad copy and clever messaging hooks based on an understanding of how consumers behave.
"What will my first 6 months look like?"
Busy. You’ll be on clients straight away and we will work with you to rise to the challenge and make the most of the opportunity.
Alongside this, you’ll be provided with a comprehensive induction program, including but going beyond just client service, and focusing on developing your marketing and strategic skills outside of this.
"And what about my progression after that?"
The learning curve is quick and Reloaders who started a few years ago are now leading strategic whiteboard sessions with clients, as if they've been in the industry for a decade!
If you show willingness to develop, opportunities to progress will present themselves along the way, whether in London or one of our global offices.
This role has the potential to develop into a coaching and training role, where you'll be mentoring the team, as well as mapping out Reload's overarching strategy to client strategy. There will also be opportunities for you to develop into a Senior, and then Team Lead position.
We always look after our own. All of our senior positions across the global business are taken by people who started their career at Reload. Our Global Head of SEO began as a Junior SEO Executive 9 years ago, while our GM in London began his Reload career as an Account Manager 5 years ago.
"Any other perks?"
Along with your salary, all Reloaders receive the following:
- 20 days holiday, 2 MIND days per year to support mental health and your birthday off!
- Flexible working with Reloaders able to start work 3 hours early or 3 hours late between Tuesday to Thursday.
- Additional holiday as you progress at Reload (at 4 years you’ll receive 4 extra days, 6 years = 6 extra days, 8 years = 8 extra days and on and on…)
- Cycle2Work scheme.
- Between £300-£1,500 annual PD budget based on your seniority.
- A phone contract and new iPhone/android.
- The ability to travel with work to meet clients & partners, with recent trips including Belgium, Germany, Portugal, Amsterdam & Ireland
- Regular attendance at industry conferences & events to develop your skills.
- Opportunity to apply to win an international trip to a digital conference or to work in one of our international offices paid for by the company.
- Company & government-funded pension scheme.
- Summer Fridays! Early finishes in June, July & August
Applying for the Role
To apply for a role at Reload, please send your CV over today. We'd also love to hear from you on these questions:
- What is it about this job which you’re interested in?
- “After looking at our company values, why do you think you would be a great addition to the team?”
- Describe what good client service is to you.
- Which digital marketing campaign or project which you were involved in are you most proud of and why?
Salary range £25,000 — 36,000
benefits including travel and Personal Development budget
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Team Lead at Butternut Box
- Full Stack Engineer at Applied