We are looking for a driven sales intern who isn’t afraid to learn new skills, get on the phone to promote our product, host demonstration calls and chase up clients, to join our team for 3 months, in the heart of Shoreditch, London. You will be working across various disciplines, including sales, marketing and operations, as well as spending time with the development team to understand our service. (While this is a three month internship, if successful, the aim will be to offer a job at the end of this.)
The role encompasses the following:
- Communicating with and promoting our service/product to potential customers
- Following up with customers by email or phone call
- Developing relationships with potential partners
- Working in the sales team to streamline sales processes
- Other suitable work dependant on skills
- Attending events with the rest of the sales team
The “Ideal” Candidate
- A degree in Sales and Marketing or experience working in the field of sales
- Personable and strong communication skills
- Engaging phone manner
- Self awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- High proficiency in English
- Experience with CRM systems as well as software such as Intercom, Hubspot or other marketing & sales automation software
We offer this opportunity to be part of a talented, ambitious and fast moving team, offering both a fulfilling role and potential for strong rewards as the company grows. We’re a friendly business, and we aim to create enjoyable work environment with work that is challenging but rewarding. Did we mention, we also work in an amazing office in the heart of Shoreditch.
If you think you would be a valuable addition to our team and wish to explore this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV and covering letter.
- We are offering a flexible internship (terms to be agreed with candidates) to join our team and start this role asap in our amazing office space in Shoreditch, London.
- Successful internships may result in an opportunity to join us full time (with perks).
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites