Who we are:
WeAreFeel was created to reinvent the nutrition industry, starting with multivitamins.. Our aim is to make people around the world healthier, happier and more productive. We’re an expanding health-tech startup with ambitious growth plans, but not just within the UK, we want to ensure our product can help people across Europe and Asia too. We offer an alternative to any other multivitamin product currently on the market. We bring transparency, quality and sustainability to the health and nutrition industry . Combining years of experience in finance and the tech startup industry, our core team takes a consumer-centric and holistic approach by offering a new dynamic multivitamin. By supplying the body with the vitamins and minerals it needs without the unnecessary additives we at WeAreFeel believe we can reinvent the world of multivitamins.
As our lead Paid Social & PPC Specialist you’ll help us to shape paid acquisition channels for a consumer product within a fast paced, ambitious startup environment where improving health is key.
What you’ll be doing:
- This role is ideal if you want to focus on delivering the absolute best performance across all paid social & PPC channels.
- You’ll take full ownership of the paid social & PPC strategy both short-term and long term, where you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on the future of the business.
- You’ll manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search and social platforms.
- Launch and optimize various PPC & paid social campaigns.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to improve ROI.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards).
What we’re looking for:
- Experience within consumer products or subscription businesses is essential.
- Excellent knowledge in Paid Social (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and PPC (Google, Bing, Yahoo).
- You will have proven experience and examples of positive ROAS campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics (including custom).
- Strong Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Ad copy and writing skills will be considered an advantage.
- Certifications and CRO knowledge is also beneficial, but not essential.
What we'll offer you:
- % Company Equity.
- Free Gym Membership.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- NEST Pension Scheme.
- A conveniently located private office within the Notting Hill area.
- Free teas, coffees and fruits.
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
Flexible depending on experience
More like this
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Designer at Hex
- Project Assistant (Entry-Levell) at Lattimore and Friends
- Head of Legal at Dataswift Ltd
- Client Services Intern at Codec AI
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LGDG Group
- Solutions Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Senior Backend Engineer at Dataswift Ltd
- Product Manager at Cambridge Cancer Genomics
- Backend Developer (PHP) at Everpress