We’re looking for a Paid Social and Search Specialist to join our growth team. We’re building a world-class product that pushes the boundaries of how people manage their health. We need someone who knows Facebook Ads and Google Ads like the back of their hand and is ready for a challenge! You’ll need to help us drive our acquisition and improve our CPA. We’re a small (but growing!) team so your work will have a big impact on how Thriva grows and develops.
We’re building a personalised healthcare service that will change the way people approach their health.
We want to create a product that millions of people use to understand what’s going on inside their bodies — allowing them to improve their health today and catch any small issues before they become big issues.
We are trying to create a truly personalised product for each customer. That means delivering tailored insights and advice to each person based on their own health goals — whether that's trying to improve their sleep or live for longer. We’re also building a unique data set that will allow us to learn more than ever about people’s health and predict issues before they occur.REQUIREMENTS
- You have experience scaling Facebook Ads by over 3-5x
- You’re proficient in Excel/Sheets and understand how to model performance
- You care about your work and constantly raise the bar
- You’re a team player but
- You’re inquisitive and curious by nature
- You’re eager to grow and develop in this role
- You believe in what we’re doing at Thriva
- You might know how to create landing pages and/or know conversion rate optimisation
- You might be a Photoshop or Illustrator whiz who can spin ads up quickly
- You might know SQL
What is it like to work at Thriva?
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re creating something entirely new and we’re aware that we don’t know everything. So we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
While we do have teams with different specialities and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
- Very competitive salary (£35,000–£45,000) with twice yearly salary reviews
- Equity options depending on your experience
- 28 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) for some well deserved time off
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or the odd day working from home
- Monthly team activities including away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building, and pottery workshops
- 2% contribution to your pension
- Annual “treat yourself” budget
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office (Clerkenwell, EC1R) with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience, share options included
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin