We are the UK Service company that has been professionally helping students in the UK for 18 years, with London-based office.
Now we are looking for the students to support our presence at campuses.
Are you a University student with at least 12 months of your University journey left, looking for flexible, highly varied work that you can do from the comfort of your campus? Perhaps you’re looking to develop your skills and experience in the market research and communications sector? If so – this role is right up your street.
- · Represent our services in your campus, amongst your network and community.
- · Be an offline (word of mouth, leaflet distribution) and/or social media influencer.
- Help others gain their educational goals.
- Interact with others and build trustworthy relationships.
- Score Ambassador points for even more rewards .
We provide you total support, leaflets and cards with your personal referral code or link (to track your extra income from every order) and any help you need to work.
Being our promoter, you’ll be able to get:
Paid hourly rate for leaflet distribution – £10 per hour
10% Commission for every order
Up to £750 bonuses for good results
Work around your studies – no pressure!
Interested? Then apply now!
Salary range £750 — 2,000
More like this
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Designer at Social Vend
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Technical Lead at Collagerie