Fanbytes is the worlds' largest Snapchat influencer network helping the world's biggest brands reach young people on Snapchat through an exclusive influencer network & owned and operated Snapchat Channels. Run by 3 young entrepreneurs (with two exits under them at 21 & 22), we're changing the way marketing is done to younger audiences - starting with Snapchat.
At Fanbytes, our customers trust us to constantly innovate for them on Snapchat. We have built a strong brand in the advertising world working with folks like Sony, Warner and Universal to name a few. We're looking for a confident entrepreneurial person who can take charge and build our sales function.
Day to day role described below:
- Contacting brands over Linkedin who might be a good fit for working with Fanbytes.
- Engaging with customers through email and phone who sign up for Fanbytes and moving them down the sales funnel.
- Creating & writing content for our partners in the mobile apps and entertainment space to drive traffic to Fanbytes.
- Speaking at events and conferences presenting Fanbytes to customers.
Salary range £19,000 — 22,000
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Managers/Associates at Lyvly
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Product Designer at Zero Deposit
- Senior Ruby on Rails Developer at Unboxed
- Senior Scrum Master at Solid State Group
- Tech Lead - Bali: 5 month contract at Start Me Up
- Business Development Manager at FlatFair