We're Wriggle, an award-winning app and website based in the heart of Bristol. We help people to discover their cities through amazing local food & drink.
It's an exciting time at Wriggle as we embark on a journey across the country. We're currently operating in 3 cities - Bristol, Brighton and Cardiff, with more planned for 2019. We're looking for a dynamic, results-oriented and organised Partnerships Manager to manage Wriggle’s Cardiff operations from our Bristol headquarters.
The candidate will take overall responsibility for Wriggle’s performance in Cardiff, executing our strategy and growth targets. The candidate will mainly work from our city centre Bristol office, visiting Cardiff twice a week. Knowledge of Cardiff is helpful but not essential; more important is a broad love of great food & drink!
In particular the candidate will:
- Take ownership of the performance of Cardiff, building relationships with the best local food & drink establishments
- Advise existing partners on optimising their output through the Wriggle platform
SKILLS – WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS DO WE WANT?
- A proven track record in Business Development
- Excellent organisation skills
- A target-driven approach
- An analytical and numerate individual
- Excellent communication skills - personable and looking to build long-term relationships
- Takes pride in their work and everything they do
- A key role in an exciting early-stage startup that’s gearing up for a nationwide push
- Lots of food & drink
We will look to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible.
Salary range £20,000 — 24,000
Good growth potential
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with Spanish at Sweatcoin