Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Festicket is looking for an experienced Payroll and HR Generalist to assist in all activities regarding the management of all aspects of HR and Payroll. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as managing and maintaining HR records, conducting employee onboarding, entering payroll information, calculating wages and making payments.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Manage compensation packages using payroll software
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculate pay according to hours worked incorporating leaves and overtime
- Calculate bonuses and commissions when appropriate
- Manage and calculate taxes and deductions
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Administering compensation and benefit plans
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Proven experience in a HR and Payroll related position.
- Experience setting up/assisting with the creation of internal payroll systems.
- Familiarity with general accounting principles
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of UK and EU employment laws and taxation of employees living outside of the UK.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of relevant software
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits also include:
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture
Salary range £22,000 — 26,000
More like this
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Growth Hacker at The Nature Boys
- Full Stack Developer at Pixey
- Product Engineer at Trussle
- People Operations Coordinator at Trussle
- Content Manager/Writer at Cover Genius
- Senior Software Engineer at Beryl
- Customer Support for Software (SaaS) at Deskpro
- Business Analyst at AltViz
- Sales Executive at AltViz