Who are we?
Bridebook is an investor-backed technology company taking the wedding industry by storm. Our mission is to become an iconic global brand making wedding planning as intuitive, fun and rewarding as it should be.
Now the UK's leading wedding planning platform and one of Europe's fastest-growing start-ups, it is a particularly exciting time to join a vibrant and highly-driven team. Since launching the website and app, we now have over 700,000 planning couples and have been featured by the likes of the New York Times, the BBC and the App Store. With sights set on expanding globally, we are only just getting started.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptional digital marketer from a top tier university who is passionate about tech and the start-up space. You will be a motivated self-starter with at least 1-2 years' experience in a full-time role, ideally within digital marketing space. You must be proficient in data management and analysis in order to confidently make data-driven decisions, as well as have an interest in producing new content.
You will be part of the Marketing and International Expansion Team, supporting the team in delivering paid and organic marketing campaigns, managing our PR and brand, as well as testing our new content.
- Drive acquisition and retention of our couples through the creation and optimisation of our marketing channels
- Support in the creation of advertising materials such as ad copy, social media creatives, and video content.
- Analyse performance data to make data-driven decisions, as well as conduct regular reporting on marketing objectives and key KPIs to senior stakeholders
- Trial new advertising channels and remarketing opportunities to drive acquisition and business enquiries
- Support on developing the PR and branding strategy
- You have a degree from a top-tier university
- You have at least 1-2 years' experience in a full-time role; previous start-up experience or other relevant experience (e.g. paid marketing, creating social campaigns) are a big advantage
- You are results-focused and can confidently interpret campaign data to make data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Love problem solving, learning new skills and applying your learning to different capacities
- Organised, comfortable with multi-tasking, and have good attention to detail
- Excellent content-writing abilities
- You are excited by the prospect of working at a fast-growing start-up, and having lots of ownership from day one
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
What do we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance: Bridebook operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays.
- Team events: we have many friendly social activities (COVID friendly at the moment!), team events, and annual company summits.
- Amazing culture: Monthly hackathons, regular chess tournaments, book clubs, film evenings and more, all while sporting a casual dress code
- Access to a learning and development budget as well as a book allowance
- This role will start flexible from home with the option to go into the Notting Hill office 1-2 days a week, but will remain working-from-home friendly.
Come as you are
Bridebook is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart, kind and good at what you do, nothing else matters.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Performance Marketing Analyst? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Salary range £26,000 — 30,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Software Engineer at NearSt
- iOS Developer at Pi-A
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Client Success at VeryConnect
- Senior Software Enginer at Hexarad
- Software Engineer at Hexarad
- Sales Development Representative at PayFit UK
- Customer Success Associate(German Speaking) Remote at ev.energy