Visionect, the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions that are changing the way information is being delivered, is looking for a pre-sales engineer to advise customers about JOAN, our room booking display, leading to successful sales and volume deployments.Your role:
Organizing meeting room spaces, JOAN is the leading choice of companies worldwide looking to streamline the way their offices are being managed. Available in 20+ languages in over 82 countries, the cord-free JOAN is clearing up meeting room confusion in some of the most influential organizations in the world, among them Microsoft, Hyundai, Dreamworks, Disney, Lego, NASA and BMW.
As JOAN’s pre-sales engineer, you will be responsible for advising global enterprise customers about JOAN in the evaluation phase, leading to successful sales and volume deployments. Working with some of the largest name brands worldwide, you will have insight into the full sales cycle, from procuring and maintaining clients to providing an in-depth analysis of needs, submitting estimates, supporting pilots and POCs, obtaining the order and following through to effective implementations and possible support escalations.
A key functional leader, you will nurture the relationship between IT and business, working closely with the Visionect development team to provide input into the product feature roadmap and helping implement our products into customer environments.We are offering:
- Employment in our Ljubljana HQ. If you’re the right person for the job, we will help you with your relocation.
- Competitive pay and compensation, with full medical insurance and paid leave.
- A creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance new ideas and thoughts.
- Top talent and probably the strongest coffee anywhere.
- Meeting clients and generating proposals for product installations.
- Managing equipment installation projects from start to finish. Researching, planning and implementing our products into the customer’s environment. Preparing instructions to be used by technicians when implementing our solutions into their environment.
- Consulting with clients and others to formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Providing pre-sale and after-sale support to the clients in-person, by phone or remotely.
- Running client workshops.
- Attending different trade conferences.
- Collaborating with the development team to build new features, integrations, and products.
- Hands-on engineering. Developing, submitting, implementing, managing and reporting on sales goals and the business development plan in accordance with company policies and systems.
- Other duties as required.
- Master’s or university degree in engineering or in another technical field.
- More than 3 years of experience in a technical IT and/or IT consulting role.
- Understanding and practical experience in network design and architecture, infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and incident response.
- A strong passion for IT and a sales attitude. An independent worker with minimal supervision.
- Efficient, but methodical in a fast-paced environment. Comfortable with acting decisively with limited information, with an “options before obstacles” mentality and a high sense of urgency.
- The ability to look at all situations objectively and challenge assumptions.
- Outstanding written, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. Excellent English communication skills are a must.
Founded in 2007, Visionect is the premier designer and developer of ultra-low-power digital display solutions created on electronic paper technology.
Visionect’s mission is to empower people in public spaces to make better decisions by delivering more relevant, timely information, supported by digital displays easily installed in locations impossible before.
The company is known for its JOAN room scheduler and the Place & Play product line, while partnerships with leading industry players have resulted in cutting-edge signage technology for traffic and public transportation, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, finance, and more.
More like this
- Sales Executive at Digital Risks
- Real Estate Associate -BrickVest Select at BrickVest
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- WordPress Developer at Wholegrain Digital
- Front End Developer (React) - Movie Industry at Powster
- Project Manager at Lighthouse London
- Product and Quality Analyst at Midrive
- Senior Front-end Developer at Geckoboard
- Embedded Software Developer at Acurable Ltd
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies