The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organised professional who has a deep understanding of their field and a passion for the role.
Develop and execute strategies to drive our business forward and develop new products and services. Partner and cooperate with other members of the team to help grow both our product and our place in the market. Provide leadership and on-the-ground experience to get us through our first objectives and milestones.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 0-5 years' experience, Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary range £10,000 — 10,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Head of Community at Uprise Academy
- Python Backend Developer at Napo
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Senior Product Manager at Genie AI
- QA Automation Engineer at Genie AI
- Growth Marketing Manager at Genie AI