Easol (YC18) is the all in one toolkit for experience creators. We want to enable a generation of creators to do what they love. We're looking for a product designer to help us build our experience commerce platform, so our creators can tell their stories.
What you'll be doing:
- Building a deep understanding of our existing product, and ensure future iterations are in line with and coherent with customer's needs.
- Work closely will stakeholders to find ways to improve our application's design.
- Support in the visual design of components of our design system, and ensure new features are in line with this.
- Maintain detailed user flows, product maps, and mock-ups for clear communication of the intent of a design decision.
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing.
- Quickly iterate versions of our application for critique and testing.
- Building high-fidelity versions for implementation
- Knowledge of good web design practices for user interfaces
- Knowledge of building design systems for reuse
- Open to feedback and an advocate for a low-ego approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to present to a team weekly
- Hands-on in tools like Figma
- Hands-on in creating wires, prototypes, storyboards and user flows
- Hands-on HTML/CSS background a benefit
How you will be supported:
- Working directly with the leadership team, as well as the product team - decisions can be fast and testing rapid.
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Placed
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Product Development Director, Consumer Goods at Branded
- Performance Marketing Specialist at Branded
- Junior Digital Designer/ Design Lead at HNR Group (Honour.co.uk & Skin Two)