Who we areAt Nested, we are transforming the UK estate agency market. We combine London's best estate agents with industry-leading technology. The result is that we sell smarter than any other agent; with more transparency for our customers, predictable timelines for their sale and a cash advance that gives homeowners the power of being chain-free. Backed by Europe's leading VC's, we are proudly building a diverse team, driven by a shared mission of re-inventing how homes are bought and sold. We are looking for individuals who embrace innovation, champion excellence and are motivated by a fast-paced, problem-solving culture. If that’s you, then come and make your “nest” at Nested.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Design team to help us fix the process of selling your home, and turn our vision into reality. You’ll be working across our consumer facing product and our internal tools as part of a cross functional team. You can expect to be working on new ideas and also iterating and improving microinteractions, and you should be just as comfortable delivering beautiful interfaces as you are mapping user flows.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work with other designers and our product team to identify design and experience problems and then design the end-to-end workflows, interactions and visuals to solve them.
- Work with designers, product managers and stakeholders to identify and define new features and then design the end-to-end workflows, interactions and visuals to ship them.
- Work with the wider design team and our Design Lead to help define and refine our visual language and design system.
- Iterate and improve on shipped work or new projects based on feedback from the wider team and our users.
- Experience with digital product design with examples of work you’ve helped to ship.
- Familiar working with cross platform.
- Exposure to, or an appreciation of, the entire product design process, from problem solving and ideation through to UI Design and execution
- The ability to create beautiful mockups in the design tool of your choice (We use Sketch, and it would be great if you could too)
- Experience creating clickable prototypes using Marvel or a similar tool
- Be comfortable explaining your decisions and rationale to other designers, PMs, and senior stakeholders.
- A love for good design, and the drive to constantly push design standards.
Finally benefits! It wouldn't be a job description without a benefits section. We believeour values set us apart and are our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they are at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- 4% employer pension contribution - we use Welplan as our provider
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working, most of the team work from home one day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled
- Catered Friday lunch + monthly team events
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well 😊
Salary range £50,000 — 65,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Junior Front-end Developer at ContentCal
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath
- Product Designer at Nested
- Senior Golang Engineer at Verisart
- Experienced Frontend or Backend Software Engineer at Pirate Studios