Risk Ledger is seeking a Product Designer to join our team and take ownership in shaping & designing our supply chain security platform.
We're on a mission to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
Essential to our success so far is getting to know our customers. Our product provides the unique opportunity to work with users from the largest enterprises down to the smallest of businesses in every industry. Some live and breathe Risk Ledger, using it in their everyday roles. For others, it is a fleeting experience, but one that we want to ensure is memorable for all the right reasons.
This is why we're looking for a Product Designer who will have a longstanding impact on our design philosophy, product strategy and user experience. We're at an exciting point in our journey, and this is a key opportunity to take a lead on product design and strongly influence the product direction of a growing startup.
- You'll play a critical role within our product team, collaborating directly with engineers, PMs, customer success and the wider business, and taking ownership of our product experience.
- You'll talk to customers, conduct your own research and deeply understand our users' differing roles & needs.
- You'll be involved in shaping loose concepts into concrete projects. Working from an initial need, betting on the right solution, questioning assumptions and addressing all the details.
- You'll own the end-to-end design process, all the way from early ideation through to sketches, wireframes, and high fidelity designs that are ready for implementation.
- You'll pair directly with engineers to bring the finished product to life and place it in the hands of our users.
- When the time is right, you'll play a key part in expanding the product and design team.
- You are comfortable with taking the initiative, making data-driven decisions whilst also trusting your intuition.
- You understand how to balance technical constraints, user needs, and business requirements to push for the best possible user experience
- You enjoy the challenge of distilling data-rich, complex systems into flexible, powerful and yet easy to use experiences.
- You always consider the broader ramifications of your work, thinking about the bigger picture and long-term strategy.
- You question everything, challenge assumptions, ask "why" and push yourself to find the right answers.
- You believe collaboration is key. You are able to articulate your work and decisions through both excellent written documentation and conversation.
- You love to learn and grow, share your knowledge and take feedback in your stride.
- You have experience designing as part of an in-house product development team.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating strong product and design knowledge.
- You have experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or similar.
- Your CV.
- A portfolio of design and/or case studies.
- A few sentences about your favourite product, in terms of design and usability.
- 🚀 An opportunity to work on a exciting cyber security product with a young, growing startup
- 👌 We offer the autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit
- 📚 All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development
- 💻 The equipment you need to get the job done
- 📈 Generous EMI stock options
- 🏖 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- ✈️ Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish
- 🎉 Regular socials to unwind and have some fun
We’re a London-based startup with a mission to improve the security maturity of the global supply chain ecosystem, reducing the number of data breaches experienced through supply chain attacks by companies and consumers alike.
At Risk Ledger, our people are what makes us great. We are building an amazing and talented team from a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to help us grow and build a truly special company.
Our groundbreaking product has led to us winning the National Cyber Security Centre’s 2019 CyberDen competition and the 2019 TechUK Cyber Innovation Den competition.
Risk Ledger is backed by multiple high-profile VCs, including Firstminute Capital, Seedcamp, Village Global and Episode1. Currently a small team, we’re looking to expand rapidly, and this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a fun, fast-paced, early-stage startup.
We are currently remote, due to COVID-19. However we plan to reopen a London office, with flexible working, as soon as we are able.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Team Lead at Butternut Box
- Full Stack Engineer at Applied