- Leading the visual and interaction design for our incubated businesses across all our industry sectors
- In collaboration with your incubation team you will help support the planning, execution and resource allocation.
- You will ensure design and creative deliverables are aligned to business goals and user needs
- Investigating and experimenting with new technologies and tools in order to continuously improve your skills and productivity
- Drive innovation, visual consistency and creativity across our business
- Work with rest of the design and product team to act as thought leaders and to establish a strong external presence for design at Founders Factory
- Working as an advisor on design and strategy to companies and teams in the accelerator
Required skills, competencies and experience
- Able to identify market opportunities and help define product vision and strategy
- Demonstrated ability operating in an ambiguous environment
- You can craft beautiful, intuitive interfaces on a variety of platforms but also enjoy diving deeper into the product design process and solving big problems.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage streams of work.
- Experience in customer facing product design across at least two industry verticals (e.g. financial services, retail, gaming)
- Be structured in your approach to understanding users, and frame design decisions around your findings
- At least three years of design experience in roles demonstrating leadership and ingenuity
Salary range £40,000 — 52,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies