We’re looking for an exceptional Product Lead / Service Design / User Researcher to join our team in London. With several new areas of product development starting in the new year, you’ll be pivotal to the success of those, while maintaining an easy to use, consistent user experience.
We want someone who understands healthcare, and who can own the DrDoctor product end to end.
– Working with our clients to define product requirements
– Working with our users in hospitals (patients and staff) to make sure what we deliver fits their needs
– Project delivery – budget, brief, and timeline responsibility
– Create and rapidly iterate mock-ups and prototypes
– Use data from the live system to understand how the product is being used
– Working closely with the development team to flesh out detailed requirements
– Ownership over the whole product lifecycle – from concept and design to testing, improving, and scaling
– Work with the directors on product strategy and vision
We’re working with leading trusts like Guys and St Thomas, Nottingham, and Frimley Health to deliver a digitally enabled, patient centric NHS. Currently over 4 million NHS appointments are year are transacted on our system and we’ve got really ambitious aims for 2017.
We provide transformative healthcare technology. We’ve spent years improving hospitals, where we kept seeing the same problems again and again. We solve those using technology.
Together with our hospital partners we use common sense technology, applied in a sensible, real world way to put patients in the centre of their care. In doing so we significantly reduce administration (big drop in call centre volumes), make sure patients are in the right place at the right time (did not attend rates drop by 30%) and improve the quality of care.
Our vision is to transform the way care is delivered. To build technology that will allow the NHS to do more with the same resources. To help a generation of informed, relaxed patients in their journey through healthcare.
DrDoctor was founded in 2012. We’re a team of 11 people, based out of the Health Foundry near Waterloo station. We’re growing fast – are one of this year’s DigitalHealth.London accelerator companies, and have recently been made a National Innovation Accelerator fellow.
Salary range £40,000 — 50,000
More like this
- Experienced lead developer at Digital Care Planning
- Capital Markets Associate at 9fin
- Frontend Engineer at 9fin
- Backend Engineer at 9fin
- Senior Platform & DevOps Engineer at Popsa
- Customer Success Manager at HiredGrad
- Digital Designer at Soapbox
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive at Festicket
- Lead Front-End Web Developer at Popsa
- Senior Android Engineer at Popsa