The Product Lead role is a great opportunity to join Sweatcoin in making its next big leap from ~30M to 50M+ active users and achieving the vision of a global nation-state independent currency. This is an opportunity for Lead/Senior UX Designers, who want to build their own mobile product or become a Product owner! You will have a unique opportunity to become a key executive with a hand in pretty much all core business processes from product design to monetization strategies to the blockchain.
Put simply, it rarely gets more exciting than this in terms of vision, product, scale and your ability to make a global impact!
You will be:
- Developing end to end product vision and strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Collect, document and prioritize user stories/marketing/business requirements
- Conduct data analysis, market and user research to identify best practices and shape hypotheses on how best to address these requirements
- Develop proposed user journeys and final designs with the help of Design/UX and development teams
- Manage the delivery process with the development team
- Develop a clear set of success KPIs and ensure analytics tracking and/or AB testing prior to deployment
- Collate results and learnings and disseminate through the organization
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends and industry benchmarks
The Dream Candidate:
Our dream candidate should be a very special individual passionate about making the world a better working place.
On top of this, our dream candidate has the following rare ‘features’:
- At least 3 years of experience in UX/UI Design of mobile apps with millions of active usersб or 3 years in mobile product development, or product marketing
- Experience of developing an iconic, extraordinary consumer-facing product
- An unconventional approach to solving hard user problems through the use of a smartphone, smartwatch and beyond
- Data- and hypothesis focus
- The good handle of mobile development stack
- Keen to balance user needs, design, business pressures and strategic imperatives
- Experience of managing teams across multiple geographies (a huge plus!)
- Good sense of humour
- Focused on learning self-improvement
- General erudition and curiosity
- Knows or does something others don’t
- Clear and engaging verbal and written communication taking into account cross-cultural diversity
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (Amplitude, Firebase, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with the product development toolkit (Trello, Jira, Sketch)
- Familiarity with product marketing and user comms tools (Leanplum, Braze, UrbanAirship, etc.)
- Willing to conduct user research and have user empathy
- London-based and willing to travel the world
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Experience of working for at the fastest growing health and fitness tech startup and app in history!
- Work with high-experienced colleagues and strong leadership ex-BCG, Coca-cola, Adidas Group, serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers. Participation in the world-class conferences and corporate learning & development program.
- Team building trips abroad to exciting locations: Portugal, Spain, Russia...
- Amazing pets friendly office in The Ministry near Borough metro station.
- Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets
Salary range £35,000 — 65,000
Stock options amount will be discussed with successful candidate
More like this
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Yapily
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Marketing and Growth Manager at 23 Code Street
- Product Designer at Stairway
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Product Co-Founder or Product Manager at The Lifefulness Project
- Software Developer at Acea Health
- Sales Lead Executive for B2B Digital Product at Itoma 3D Tech
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked