We are looking for a Product and Operations Manager who shares our passion for creating bleeding-edge technology products for the Financial Services industry. The successful candidate would be joining an award-winning B2B FinTech firm and would be given the opportunity to take ownership of the Product stack. Join us if you want the challenge of your life as we embark on a truly ground-breaking journey to change the world together for the better.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
The role is heavily client-facing and, as such, Account Management and Customer Success skills are critical. The successful candidate would have exposure to both co-Founders and also to a very experienced set of Advisors.
• This is a client-facing Product role - often the day-to-day primary point of contact with our clients, including responding to inbound customer tickets from enterprise clients
• A Product expert still willing and able to dive into the detail of product development
• Account Management and Customer Success - being a true Customer champion across the business
• Management and execution of projects across both Product and Operations workstreams
• Able to strategically lead and work with our offshore development team to successfully deliver projects
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Product development: The user’s experience when using our products must be, above all else, simple, intuitive, devoid of ambiguity and non-repetitive. Familiarity with design thinking and user-centric product development is therefore critical.
• Financial services experience is desirable but not essential: as a B2B FinTech company, our clients are typically (but not exclusively) Financial Services institutions. Knowledge of their systems, ways of working and mentality from previous professional experience is a plus, but we temper this with the acknowledgement that a diversity of backgrounds can lead to new ideas.
• Digital Marketing: proven competency in the use of tools that allow them to best understand analytics and data-driven decision-making. Must also be familiar with MailChimp and campaign design.
• Agile ways of working: You’ll need a startup mentality with enterprise awareness, meaning that you can manage competing priorities whilst maintaining a high execution velocity; that you’re ready to pivot or adjust plans quickly; and that you understand the role we play in major organisations’ wider corporate strategies. Managing client expectations and meeting deadlines is critical.
• Commercial awareness and people management: You understand both the business problem and how the Product addresses it, and you’re able to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary.
• Subject Matter Expertise: Be able to participate in a sales pitch while providing the rest of the sales team with a strong understanding of the proposed target solution.
• Open minded and flexible. Your role will evolve as AssetVault expands. You must be willing to experience new ways of thinking and working with the AssetVault team.
And here are some of the perks of working at AssetVault:
• The forefront of a revolution: At AssetVault we fundamentally believe that our Products solve real problems that people currently face in the real world. Inbound interest in our Product range is beyond parallel, and we sometimes struggle to respond to all inbound requests! We believe that there is an opportunity to radically transform our society for the enrichment of humankind, and are looking for self-motivated leaders to partake in this journey.
• A dynamic startup environment. AssetVault is a multi-award winning FinTech with the credentials to back this up. In addition, we leverage the power of blockchain to further accelerate the pace of transformation. If you’re excited by big global challenges that have the potential to fundamentally change people’s lives for the better, this is the place for you.
• Joining an A* team: Our team are genuine world-leaders in their chosen field, be it business/product/blockchain and we would be delighted to elaborate further during interview stage. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, frameworks and ideas from your peers, challenging you to stay on top of your game.
• AssetVault graduated from the FCA sandbox and is now authorised
A few important things to know:
• Travel is required: Projects may be on customer sites: to date, this has mainly involved travel across Europe but this will become global given the volume of worldwide interest we are generating. We do our best to take people’s personal situations into account
• Visa: we are able to sponsor visa applications
• Residing near our HQ in London is required: We currently work between offices in Regent’s Park and Shoreditch
• We are a ‘bring your own device’ company
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Three years' prior product experience needed
More like this
- Customer Success Manager at Converge.io
- VP Sales at Sideways 6
- Front-end developer at CreditMint
- Business Analyst at Flux
- Customer Sales Advisor at Super Carers
- Director of Product at Decoded
- Inside Sales - Account Manager at GatherContent
- New Business Manager at Tailify
- UX Designer at Messly
- Weekend Customer Service Supervisor (Part time) at Super Carers