Benivo is looking for a Product Manager to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the centre of a tech company looking to improve the welcome experience of relocating employees as we scale our solution to multiple international markets alongside some of the top employers in the world.
In this role, you will look after the development of our client platforms and delivering features that delight our users and enable them to work more efficiently. You’ll define the product backlog based on our strategy, customer and internal needs, and work closely with the management team to shape the long-term product vision.
- Manage the definition, delivery, and measurement of new features and improvements
- Clearly communicate the purpose, definition, and delivery status of new features to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborate with designers to create clear, visually appealing UI and UX
- Manage the product backlog and coordinate its delivery with the development team
- Efficiently manage requirements gathering meetings with internal teams
- Proactively suggest new features and enhancements to improve our products and KPIs
- At least 2 years product owner/manager experience, preferably with a remote development team
- Knowledge and experience working in Agile environments, especially Scrum
- Familiar with different product prioritisation frameworks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Startup experience
- Comfortable querying and analysing user data
- Able to independently write SQL queries
- Experience with common web data analytics packages, such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Keen eye for spotting UI defects, as well as functionality bugs
- Comfortable and confident presenting to audiences of varying technical knowledge
Nice to have
- Technical background in software development
- Proficient in Russian or Armenian
Benivo is an award-winning tech B2B start-up that builds a product for the most innovative companies in the world. With technology, we enable employers to effectively support the relocation of their junior employees on a budget, whether they’re moving to a new city or country. The mission? Make every employee welcome.
The Benivo team is made up of driven and hard-working people but we also like to have fun. We strive to offer a flexible working environment and modern approach when it comes to office culture. The ideal candidate will fit right in - they’ll work hard, quickly slot in as part of the Benivo team and be passionate about the Benivo mission.
Salary range £50,000 — 55,000
Dependent of experience
More like this
- Senior Engineer at Comic Relief
- Front-end Designer at Helical Levity
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- CTO / Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- iOS Developer at unrd
- Senior PHP Software Engineer at Paddle
- Engineering Lead at AtomInvest
- Software Engineers for The Bakery Start Programme at The Bakery
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites