Product Manager “Synapse & Data”
Engage Hub is a global technology provider of mobile, data-driven customer engagement solutions. By harnessing the power of cloud technology, we help enterprise organisations deliver highly personalised, connected experiences across multiple channels, including SMS, web, email, voice, push notifications and Facebook Messenger.
Our innovative logic building technology triggers intelligent conversations using real-time data. This, combined with our dedicated industry consultants, is what sets us apart. We have over 30 years’ experience delivering successful projects to help businesses strengthen customer engagement and improve operational efficiency.
Headquartered in London and with offices throughout Europe, Asia and South America, Engage Hub provides intelligent customer engagement solutions to some of the world’s most successful enterprises, such as, Tesco, MBNA, Hermes, Singtel and Telefonica.
Our company ethos is based on constant product innovation, reliable software engineering and excellent customer service. Although we are a small company, we work with large well-known brands in a very dynamic environment. As a result, we have high expectations for delivery.
The Product Manager will liaise regularly with our sales team, marketing team and project managers as well as our CTO and other members of our technical team. Travel to sales meetings with customers will be required.
The Product Manager for “Synapse & Data” is responsible for the overall strategy behind the platform’s business rules engine, data features, reports and analytics. He/she will develop additional features for the business rules engine Synapse, develop the features around pattern recognition and AI and the reporting features that demonstrate the benefits delivered by the product.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge and documentation about competitive tools on the market and define R&D goals as appropriate;
- Ensure the voice of the users is heard within the company;
- Develop a product strategy for synapse, data and reports which is relevant and competitive. Lead feature building workshops and document requested developments in Jira.
- Participate to the development planning process to ensure feature needed are planned and delivered as appropriate in cooperation with other teams involved;
- Collaborate to the development process (Jira, workshops, technical meetings…) and with the developers to ensure the delivery of the features are in line with the expectations.
- Support marketing on Synapse, data and reporting capabilities, features and benefits.
- Collaborate to the definition and articulation of the product propositions as a whole and for industry sectors we work within;
- Assist the sales team and account managers to generate new sales of the product and upsell new services to existing clients by providing industry knowledge and product vision;
- Communications with clients and staff in a timely manner about new features and releases; including training for all staff on product for each new release.
- Proven track record in developing and growing a technical software product;
- Understanding and interest of marketing, customer engagement, CRM, mobile technology and solutions;
- A self starter with a can do attitude ready to innovate and deliver on all aspects of product management;
- Experience and knowledge of the software development lifecycle; including agile methodologies;
- Market research and Project Management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly professional presentation style;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multitask;
- Office productivity tools, e.g. presentation, spreadsheet and word processing skills.
More like this
- Quality Engineer at Kognitiv
- Simulation Engineer at Simudyne
- Head of Marketing at Pixoneye
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Backend Developer at Mporium
- Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker at LocumTap
- Enterprise Data Engineer / Consultant at Keboola
- Digital Marketing Executive at Funzing
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- New Business Development Director at Pixoneye