🚀 Our mission
We are building the world’s most advanced personalised nutrition platform, combining our digital nutrition consultation, DNA reports and blood test results, to provide tailor-made vitamins and health advice. We want to help people feel 100% more often.
💻 About the role
We're looking for a talented marketer who thrives at the intersection of data, marketing, and product. The ideal candidate will have a good technical background, with analytical marketing experience and ideally a bit of project management as well. In particular, we're looking for someone who is excited about Vitl's mission and the prospect of helping support our rapid growth.
You will be build out the core set of tools needed to ensure that our marketing team are making the right decisions, based on accurate and reliable data. Using these insights, you will then lead the execution of marketing projects that drive growth, working across the business and in collaboration with members of the wider product, tech and design teams.
👩💻 A bit about you
- A strong understanding of digital channels and marketing funnels, especially when it comes to cohort analysis, churn and lifetime value
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality analysis to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Passionate about using customer insights, experimentation techniques and attribution to optimise marketing
- Experience collecting data from multiple sources into a single view using SQL or Python, and creating appealing business dashboards using visualisation tools like Power BI or similar.
- You've run projects involving multiple teams, carefully balancing the needs of different stakeholders
👌 Extra credit
- Previous insight, analyst or consulting experience
- Experience working at a direct-to-consumer or subscription-based company
- You've used tools like Google Big Query, Segment or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of statistical methods such as data mining or predictive modelling
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus the opportunity for share options
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Free team lunch on Thursdays and drinks on Fridays
- Summer & Xmas parties plus regular social events
- Work in a vibrant startup hub in Central London
- Help covering the costs of books and/or training courses to support your growth
- Discounted membership to Gymbox
- Free Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Space Hunter at Appear Here
- Graduate Brand Account Manager at Appear Here