This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing deep tech scaleup.
We're building unique ways for Brands to engage with their customers in-store, through Wi-Fi. In particular we use AI, chatbots and personalisation to let customer order- and pay-at-table in casual dining restaurants, without downloading an application!
We're bringing AI and frictionless digital experiences in-store, in a way that drives transactions and increases engagement. If you want to work in an environment where we play with the latest technologies, that's us!
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will develop a methodical product function, working with stakeholders and potential users to bring products from idea to implementation in collaboration with our experienced engineering team. Big picture vision and product strategy will also form part of your remit.
We're constantly coming up with new prototypes that might turn into successful products so you would have to work on many more than one product!
You would need to be knowledgeable about online payments, enterprise payments solutions and even Point Of Sale systems.
- Working closely with the CTO and Chief Strategy Officer to realise the company’s strategic vision as deliverable products and feature roadmaps
- Championing and communicating the product and feature roadmap, including its prioritisation and delivery, to the wider team
- Setting product growth targets
- Driving ideation, validation, development, launch and continuous improvement of the company’s products and features
- Creating and iterating upon frameworks to rapidly and empirically find, test, trial and make decisions regarding new product opportunities, as well as analyse client- and user-insights
- Leading Agile (usually Scrum) team planning, as well as prioritising and managing the backlog
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Keen interest in online payments, AI, chatbots, personalisation and marketing automation
- Experience in data driven change and turning business objectives into measurable actions
- Ability to work in a typically fast-paced scaleup environment
- Exceptional oral, written and visual communication skills
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Salary based on experience
- Mission and Spot Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Unlimited holiday
- Training budget for personal development
- Share option scheme
Salary range £70,000 — 120,000
Salary based on XP + unlimited holidays + private healthcare + amazing office + tons of perks
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon
- Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps at Arkk Solutions
- Tech Lead at infogr8
- Community Manager at Hold
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath
- Product Designer at Nested