people.io is an award-winning startup that's giving people ownership of their data. Here's a short intro to our product and vision from the founder ^
The Product Manager Role is a critical role within people.io, and will work directly with the CEO and CTO to create a clear product strategy that fits the business strategy, and execute it.
Having only released our UK consumer app from beta in February last year, we’ve already hit 160,000 users, driven industry leading user engagement metrics and even announced a co-branded app called "o2 Get" which is now available to Telefonica's 44m customers in Germany.
- #1 iTunes UK trending app (July ‘17)
- #4 iTunes UK Lifestyle app (July ‘17)
- Launched “o2 Get, powered by people.io” with Telefónica Deutschland
- Recognised as NASDAQ’s Rising Star of 2016
- Marketing Week, Top 100 Disruptive brand
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the centre of a world changing startup as we scale from a successful UK and German launch, to multiple international markets and partnerships alongside some of the most recognised brands in the world.
Recognised in 2017 as NASDAQ Rising Star and Marketing Week 100 Disruptive Brands, we’ve received investment from some of Europe’s most successful entrepreneurs, including Thomas Höegh (founder of LoveFilm / Arts Alliance), Mark Davis (co-founder of Betfair) and Nick Robertson (founder of ASOS) in addition to corporate backing from Founders Factory (Brent Hoberman & Henry Lane-Fox) and Wayra Deutschland (Telefónica Open Future).
This will include working directly with customers to understand requirements and potential opportunities, as well as helping with pre-sales opportunities to demonstrate and describe our products. The Product Manager will also be responsible for working directly with the engineering team and Product Owner to own creation of epics and stories, and determine priority. The role will entail line management of Junior Product Owners initially, but has the potential to grow into a Head of Product Management over time.
- Develop the product vision and strategy for both B2B SaaS products, as well as B2C applications
- Aid business development teams in demonstrating product features and roadmap during pre-sales activities
- Collaborate with marketing and business development teams to determine an appropriate communications and marketing strategy for each product
- Create and own your success metrics
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team’s backlog and work across teams to drive work in other areas that deliver value for our customers
- Define an MVP experience and quickly learn and iterate based on customer feedback
- Actively research and participate in industry events to assess opportunities, and keep people.io positioned as a thought leader within the Data Privacy space
- Lead and mentor junior Product Owners
- Designed and shipped multiple impactful SaaS software experiences, ideally within a startup environment
- Experience of defining and executing a product management strategy
- Experience designing across web & mobile platforms
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention
- Experience at engaging with existing and potential customers to aid with pre-sales, and gather feedback and opportunities
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Passion for solving problems (large and small). You bring a design thinking mindset.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Great track record with engineers and designers: people want to work with you again.
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Product Manager at Jukedeck Limited
- Senior Product Manager at OneFi
- Product Manager at Benivo
- Product Designer at OLIO
- User Interface / Visual Designer at Apperio
- Senior Account Manager at TOAD.ai
- VP of Engineering at OneFi
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Designer at Soapbox Communications Limited
- Digital Designer at Airtame