Sweatcoin is a Health & Fitness app available on iOS, Android and Apple Watch. We’ve built an activity rewards ecosystem revolving around three core activities: Walk, Earn, Spend. This underpins our mission to make people and the planet healthier. Sweatcoin is a team of 19 different nationalities with the head office in London, UK. We work remotely and most of our team members are based in the UK, Spain, Poland and Russia. We have built a profitable business with additional financial backing from a number of prominent venture capital investors including Goodwater Capital and Greylock Partners. 60M+ installs | 5M+ active users | 500+ commercial partners | 50+ countries and growing 🚀
The Product team is a fast growing team of 6 squads. These squads collectively own the core Sweatcoin product, as well as Product Marketing, Growth and Monetisation - making the team truly central to everything Sweatcoin does. Collectively we’re delivering a product that is a part of the daily lives of millions of people already. In joining us, you'll be solving complex problems that have a direct and positive impact on our users' lives around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead our Product Marketing squad, including a designer, content strategist, engineers and a data scientist.
- Your objective is to activate, educate and engage our registered users, to ensure when we acquire users, we keep them!
- By Activate we mean: Ensure our users explore and adopt all of the product offerings in the Sweatcoin app (Marketplace, Auctions, Donations, Challenges, Premium...)
- By Educate we mean: Share our mission with users in a way that resonates with them - we want our users to be as excited about walking as we are!
- By Engage we mean: Share exciting new content and features with our users to ensure Sweatcoin remains as exciting as the day they joined!
- You’ll be responsible for driving vision and strategy in your team, delivered through a prioritised roadmap, with an emphasis on taking big bets and iterating fast.
- You’ll also own our email, push and in-app content strategy
- You’ll be responsible for communicating this vision to the company and founders.
The ideal candidate will have previous product marketing experience in B2C (ideally mobile) products that you’re proud to talk about. If you fit that description then we want to hear from you!
- Remote & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, you can be wherever you want!
- Apple devices for work
- Well being program with external partner which can offer you up to 2 counselling session a month alongside a lot of content based around well being and mental health.
- Participation in the world-class conferences and Individual learning & development program
- Stock options after 12 months of employment
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your SO.
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure! -
- Week off at Christmas on top of your 20 days holiday + Public holidays
- But we have an Amazing dog-friendly office in The Ministry near Borough tube station & Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets if you are joining us in London.
Salary range £65,000 — 85,000
Based on Experiance
More like this
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Product Designer at Magnetic Rock
- UX / UI Designer at Series Eight
- Senior Software Engineer at NearSt
- Product Design Lead with UX background at Flow Bio
- Data Analyst Teacher (fully remote) at Boolean
- Senior Backend Devloper at Alvius
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Sideways 6
- Senior Engineer at Ripley Chat