FlatClub is looking for a driven and ambitious Product Owner to join our rapidly growing team. You are going to be working on a unique product with a strong team behind you.
You are going to be the subject matter expert who defines, implements and optimizes our users' journey on the platform. The role includes communication and collaboration with remote development teams, and involves challenging problem-solving related tasks.
- Understand our users' needs and perspective.
- Provide feedback and guidance to our developers.
- Set and manage clear expectations with all stakeholders.
- Adapt and develop the product vision and product roadmap.
- Describe the user experience and product features.
- Update the UX/feature description.
- Track the project progress (time and budget).
- Previous experience working on a web product required.
- Experience creating user stories and release management.
- Agile / SCRUM environment is required.
- Proven experience working in a software development or software product team.
- Customer-centric development (in this case, customers are junior employees).
- UX/UI skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a strong aptitude for translating requirements into visual concepts.
- Ability to communicate usability and visual design principles to all levels of an organization.
- Previous experience working within a start-up environment is an advantage.
This role is full-time and based in London, TechHub, Moorgate Station.
Visit our website here: https://business.flat-club.com/
Salary range £40 — 45
More like this
- UX/UI Design Lead at miDrive
- Front-end Developer at Foundry
- Mobile Developer at Bugsnag
- Head of Product at miDrive
- Product Designer at Juro
- Senior Software Engineer at AND Digital
- Mid-level and Senior Developers (any language) at Simply Business
- UX/UI Designer - Lead Mobile at PlanSnap
- Senior Front End Engineer - AngularJS, React, JS at AND Digital