- Work with customers through the deployment and launch phases to ensure that they have what they need and know what is happening every step of the way.
- Create a clear, cohesive proposition to District customers, and balance it with room to identify exciting new product opportunities.
- Work with the tech team to feed priorities into the development cycle and help set clear development goals against a rolling 12 month roadmap.
- Have the ability to keep track of product developments as well as progress and communicate effectively what that means to your customers.
- Run frequent prioritisation sessions for customers as they progress through the on boarding and launch phases to ensure we have captured user needs.
You’ll know how to
- Report the numbers to the District customers of how their portfolio is being engaged through the platform.
- Use the numbers to up-sell new functionality and assist the customers with promoting use of the platform to their communities.
- Take a significant user need or pain-point and figure how best to solve it.
- Collaborate across our organisation and communicate changes inwardly as well as outwardly with District customers.
- You have experience in managing accounts with many moving parts often across time zones and with a variety of key stakeholders.
- You have a technical background, or at least have sufficient knowledge to quickly understand the platform and its capability.
- You could directly manage multiple success managers with varying abilities and are passionate about developing people and supporting them to be a key part of team.
- You are user-centred, but also data driven and are able to evidence everything you and your customers do.
- You have a proven ability to quickly get up to speed in a potentially new domain to identify trends and opportunities.
- You can’t help getting stuck into projects and can’t help being involved at ground level.
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience in PropTech, Smart Buildings and Smart Cities.
Competitive compensation and equity options available based on experience.
More like this
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Operations Manager at OnCare
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Marketing Director at Waggel