We are Tech Nation, the UK Network for ambitious tech entrepreneurs. Our mission is to empower ambitious tech entrepreneurs to grow faster through knowledge and connections. We want to make the UK the best place to imagine, start and grow a digital business to build an economy fit for the next generation. As a high growth startup ourselves, we are a neutral player sitting right at the heart of the ecosystem of high growth digital businesses, policy-makers and corporations offering the following key growth programmes: Founders’ Network, Future Fifty, and Fintech.
About the RoleAs a Programme Manager at Tech Nation, you will manage a diverse range of small and large projects from inception and requirements definition through to delivery. Projects include growth programmes, research projects, digital projects, streamlining processes and scaling initiatives. Working in dedicated agile teams, your work will directly impact our key audience - the founders and executive teams of the UK’s fastest growing tech startups. This role requires effective communication and management across all multiple disciplines such as events, content marketing and digital development.
- Project delivery: a core member of the cross functional project team, key activities include: programme call out, venue and speaker search and briefing, organising and attending events, writing email newsletters, tracking attendance and NPS.
- Project management: responsible for the successful delivery of a project, on time and on budget. Using agile methodology, this includes facilitating project kick off, daily standups, stakeholder meetings, showcases and retrospectives.
- Stakeholder management: manage cross-functional teams. Keep stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and manage expectations proactively.
- Budget and financial management: work with the project team to accurately estimate an agreed scope of work. Track and report financial status of a project against current estimate.
- Scope management: manage the project backlog to ensure projects are delivered within agreed scope. Manage colleagues assertively.
- Change agent: facilitation of idea scrums, coordination of teams to get projects off the ground.
- Discovery: work closely with Product Owners, taking part in project discovery and presentation of new business cases to the executive team.
As well as sharing our ambitions and values, you will
- Have experience of delivering online and offline projects using agile methodology.
- Possess strong communication and organisational skills: multi tasker & motivator.
- Be able to build strong relationships to achieve results.
- Be entrepreneurial, with a collaborative approach.
- Be self-motivated, curious and comfortable working independently.
- Have a proven ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity.
- Be committed to quality, with the will to drive improvements.
Why build your career at TechNation.io?
- An opportunity to work with the fastest growing tech startups in the UK
- 16 health benefits via Untangl e.g. Gym Discount, Dental, Health Scans, Private Medial Insurance
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader
- Quarterly team building events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays)
- A collaborative and fast-paced environment
- We’re a vibrant and diverse team based in central London and Manchester.
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Technical UI Developer at Humanising Autonomy
- Tech Lead - Bali: 5 months contract at Start Me Up
- Business Development Manager at FlatFair
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Nested
- Senior Developer at Pirate Studios