About the role
The Bakery is hiring a Programme Manager to lead the delivery of two brand new programmes designed to solve big market opportunities in the sports-tech industry on behalf of our client.
- The Start programme - Start creates new companies from the ground up with the world’s best technical and entrepreneurial talent
- The Accelerate programme - Accelerate selects early-stage companies to invest in, provide mentoring and support to accelerate their growth
This hire will ensure each programme operates smoothly and can support early stage businesses fulfil their dreams. You will be the primary point of contact for all the startups on the programme, supporting them through their journey, understanding their challenges and removing obstacles. This will include managing the relationships with the corporate mentors and pulling additional resources and support as and when the startups need it.
We will be running multiple programmes of this kind in the years ahead and this hire will play a pivotal role in shaping each of them as well as working closely with our biggest & most strategic client.
- Work closely with our Programme Director to shape the design and delivery of the Start & Accelerate programmes
- Support the entrepreneur sourcing team startup selection and onboarding process ahead of cohort start dates
- Deliver operational excellence in building a robust framework for programmes in line with project KPIs - reporting on startup progress along the way
- Support entreprenuers in their dreams of building high growth, investable businesses: holding 1:1 check ins, ensuring mentor sessions are running smoothly and the workshops have the best in class experts to deliver programme content
This is a newly created role in a new team where you’ll play a big role in making stuff happen in our small team. We are looking for passionate people who are curious and eager to learn. You’ll need to have the drive and determination to work without extensive structure and processes.
We’d love to meet someone who is super passionate about innovation and ideally brings experience running similar programmes or working with corporate clients on the delivery of large-scale accounts.
Your must-have experience:
- 3-4 years in innovation/accelerator/agency environments
- Knowledge of product, technology and investment in early stage companies
- Client facing experience preferred but non essential
About working with us
Working at The Bakery is a unique opportunity to learn from the best entrepreneurs, to take on their mindset, attitudes and beliefs and apply them to the world’s biggest corporates - making real stuff happen.
We want to hire the best, smartest, most diverse, curious and ambitious minds who are excited to come on this journey with us and work in an environment of constant learning and continuous improvement to really make stuff happen.
You’ll fit in if you share our core values:
- Believing in possibilities
- Being real
- Getting it done
- Making things better
In return we offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you’ll be privy to some of the most exciting developments in the world of tech today.
Salary range £40 — 45
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon
- Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps at Arkk Solutions
- Tech Lead at infogr8
- Creative Front-end Developer at Series Eight
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath