********** Strictly No Agencies **********
We are a software development and integrator company based in Central London seeking a talented Project Manager to deliver business process, transformational change, and software and web-based projects for external clients. The role offers the opportunity to work with large and globally recognised publishing and media brands.
As a PM within Evolok you will provide an end-to-end project management service throughout the full project lifecycle to external clients.
Your project delivery skills should include:
A track record of successful delivery of projects in a commercial environment: on time, on budget, and to a high level of quality
Client-facing requirements gathering and management, from project inception and throughout delivery Managing project financials including pricing, contracts, change control etc.
Matrix-managing cross-functional technical resources e.g. QA, Software / Web Developer, Systems Admin
Your professional skills should include:
- A detail-focussed approach
- Strong, assertive management to ensure deliveries are on-time and on-budget
- Excellent client-facing skills (minimum of 3 years) of direct customer engagement
- Internal and external rapport-building and relationship management
- Team-oriented approach
- Strong background in the software and technology industry
Your knowledge should include:
Formal Project Management methodologies including Prince2, PMP, PMI, Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
Ideally, you will have strong business analysis skills
If you are a PM with comprehensive skills in project delivery interested in a role within an established company that still has the energy and approach of a start-up, please get in touch.
Salary range £35,000 — 50,000
perkbox, gym membership, pension scheme
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Digital Designer at Soapbox
- Agile Delivery Lead at The App Business
- Technology Product Manager at Domino Recording Company
- Software Engineer (FinTech & Stock Options) at Expend
- Tech Lead at Entrepreneur First
- Location Assistant at The Collective
- Programme/Events Manager at TechHub
- Product Manager at Adludio
- Business Development Associate/Manager at Hack Partners
- Front-end Developer at Simply Business