Goat is the leading Influencer Marketing Agency in the UK, running global campaigns for global brands. We’re a tight-knight fast growing team that have built our business by hiring based on attitude, knowledge and potential, rather than a CV.
We have big growth plans for 2018 and beyond and are looking for a pro-active Project Manager to work with our Head of Client Services in order to drive efficiencies and deliver results for clients.
As the Lead Project Manager, it’s your role to ensure that all aspects of our internal processes from brief to delivery is handled with ruthless efficiency and aplomb.
You will always on top of things, incredibly efficient and have a good sense of humor and always be professional.
The Project Manager will be a key role that sits between our client services and campaign teams, ensure they work flawlessly together together.
Project management experience, at an agency or in the tech space
Very organized, meticulous attention to details
Outstanding interpersonal skills: directly, by email and on the phone
Ability to work independently and excellent time management
Ability to work flexible hours when required
A team player
Ensure strong level of internalstakeholder satisfaction
Maintain high quality standards
Manage several projects simultaneously
Communicate, organize and coordinate – even under pressure
Keep our teams motivated
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range £24,000 — 28,000
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- Technical Sales Specialist Intern at Aurity Ltd
- Digital Project Manager at Open Creative Communications
- Full Stack Developer at CampaignAmp
- Performance Marketing Executive at Midrive
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Business Development Manager at viga
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Growth Executive at Meltwater UK
- Technical Sales Representative at Aurity Ltd.
- Farmer Happiness Associate/ Marketing Assistant at fieldmargin