Goat is the leading Influencer Marketing Agency in the UK, running global campaigns for global brands. We’re a tight-knight fast growing team that have built our business by hiring based on attitude, knowledge and potential, rather than a CV.
We have big growth plans for 2018 and beyond and are looking for a pro-active Project Manager to work with our Head of Client Services in order to drive efficiencies and deliver results for clients.
As the Lead Project Manager, it’s your role to ensure that all aspects of our internal processes from brief to delivery is handled with ruthless efficiency and aplomb.
You will always on top of things, incredibly efficient and have a good sense of humor and always be professional.
The Project Manager will be a key role that sits between our client services and campaign teams, ensure they work flawlessly together together.
Project management experience, at an agency or in the tech space
Very organized, meticulous attention to details
Outstanding interpersonal skills: directly, by email and on the phone
Ability to work independently and excellent time management
Ability to work flexible hours when required
A team player
Ensure strong level of internalstakeholder satisfaction
Maintain high quality standards
Manage several projects simultaneously
Communicate, organize and coordinate – even under pressure
Keep our teams motivated
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range £24,000 — 28,000
Dependent on Experience
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd